Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

When a private school gets shot up and a child of a GOP member dies, then that'll be the time for change. **** these guys man >:

It won't. A year ago a sitting US congressman was shot, with a dozen other members of Congress under fire as well.

5 years ago, 20 white children were gunned down in their classroom in a wealthy suburb. If that couldn't get any legislative changes, I don't think anything realistically will change that. Maybe an Islamic terrorist that slipped in to the US illegally through Mexico using an illegally modified "ghost gun" mowing down 50 or so babies in their cribs. Maybe.

Can't wait for the NRA to argue semantics about why the AR should still be for civilian use lol
And the shooter was 17, wow. Shouldn't have had any access to any firearm in general.

It won't. A year ago a sitting US congressman was shot, with a dozen other members of Congress under fire as well.

5 years ago, 20 white children were gunned down in their classroom in a wealthy suburb. If that couldn't get any legislative changes, I don't think anything realistically will change that. Maybe an Islamic terrorist that slipped in to the US illegally through Mexico using an illegally modified "ghost gun" mowing down 50 or so babies in their cribs. Maybe.
:lol:

Can't wait for the NRA to argue semantics about why the AR should still be for civilian use lol
And the shooter was 17, wow. Shouldn't have had any access to any firearm in general.
Trump gonna say we need to arm high school teachers and students and that if someone shot back this wouldn’t happen.

Now its a part of white culture? Lol. What a reach!

- controls the manufacture, distribution, sale, legislation, and licensing of guns and ammo
- whines about gun rights being violated
- whines about fictitious mass gun confiscations
- can walk around armed to the teeth and not get challenged by authorities
- operates a pro-gun advocacy group (NRA), that...
- lobbies and donates to sympathetic politicians that can affect the manufacture, distribution, sale, legislation, and licensing of guns and ammo

Sounds about white to me.

You guys see some Scumbag already set up a fake FB for this POS trying to make him look like a Hillary fan and part of Antifa?

Man, I was just chillin with pops, choppin it up and this news story came up on France 24.

Pops said "oh there was a shooting at a texas HS?"

I was like "yup, 10 dead"

Then we just continued to talk about whatever we were talking about earlier.

No awe, no emotion...just desensitized.

This happens so often that there should be an official school shooting thread here :smh:
giphy.gif

Trump would drop nukes in the middle east and mexico

- controls the manufacture, distribution, sale, legislation, and licensing of guns and ammo
- whines about gun rights being violated
- whines about fictitious mass gun confiscations
- can walk around armed to the teeth and not get challenged by authorities
- operates a pro-gun advocacy group (NRA), that...
- lobbies and donates to sympathetic politicians that can affect the manufacture, distribution, sale, legislation, and licensing of guns and ammo

Sounds about white to me.
I don’t bother answering those types of questions becuase I know the response will be “oh, well I didn’t know”. I’m not their daddy, they need to educate themselves

How many rounds does a pump action shotgun hold?

Highest non-modified/stock capacity I've seen is 10. Drums can increase this amount. There's also a lot of types of shotgun shells also, from slugs to ones that spread upon fire. There's YouTube channels dedicated to creating shotgun ammo out of different objects and materials also.

We've talked in these threads a few times before, and even as a gun owner and a very strong supporter of arming black families, I am moving closer to the other side of the argument seemingly every week.

RIP to these kids and whoever else was hurt or killed by this dickhead.

Shooter, Dimitrios 'Dimitri' Pagourtzis, 17, was a suspected neo-nazi. Posted one of this clothing items on facebook

4C689AE000000578-5745025-image-a-111_1526668866378.jpg

Trump gonna say we need to arm high school teachers and students and that if someone shot back this wouldn’t happen.
Didn't they have armed officers inside? From an early report, one of them caught a bullet

Agreed, but we all know it won't stop.

If nothing was done when twenty 6 and 7-year olds were gunned down at school, this is light work for the mental gymnasts who will explain another school shooting away.
I hate comments like this. As if theres some switch that controls the minds of teenagers all across the country. This cant be legislated away either. Were not even having the causation discussions yet... maybe in another cpl years after a few more hundred maybe thousand die.

Back
Top Bottom