Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

:lol:

some of ya so gone there's really nothing to talk about.

alot of ya real quiet when da Orlando dude basically slaughtered that club full of gays because his religious convictions...where was this extrapolation to his religion? yeah... >D

how about that Las Vegas country festival mass shooting that still owns da record? surely it was because those people weren't conservatives who more than likely was a pro Trump crowd...oh wait >D

what about da Virginia mass shooter.....surely he was exercising his "white privilege"? oh wait he was asian... >D

what about da Christ Church shooter..he loved trump right? oh i forgot he left a manifesto that basically called Trump a Joke.... >D

You're late. Law been obsolete.

This "rural" BS needs to stop.

These white folks everywhere.

Yes even in your beloved "diverse" coastal cities where you still have neighborhoods dedicated to races.
He wasn’t lying tho...major changes never happen cuz those rural/south and Midwest white folks fight tooth and nail ...it’s not enough diversity in these places to stop em so their impact is more than those same racist white ppl in the coastal cities

The last election was won in Mich and PA not cuz of cities like Detroit or Philly, but those backwater spots that @osh kosh bosh was talking bout and that doesn’t make any damn sense ...the way voting and changes get made in America should be a lot better, it’s wild antiquated

Ninja came in a thread about mass shootings to defend Trump, when a mass shooting JUST took place and the perpetrator spelled out T-R-U-M-P with his arsenal.

giphy.gif

He then goes on to say "y'all were quiet during Orlando and Vegas" even though those threads were like 100+ pages each and have nothing to do with this.

Man sounds like a MAGA Fox News whacko.
He sounds like that because that is what he is.

When those chickens come home to roost.....

Forget stats because they can and have been manipulated to be for or against whatever or whoever to back ones arguments

Now check this out,Now they want to end this violence ,now they want to stop the killings,now they are worried BUT WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE WHEN BLACK PEOPLE IN CHICAGO UNDER THE AGE OF 18 HAVE BEEN DROPPING LEFT AND RIGHT DO TO MURDER OVER THE YEARS.FOR EVERY PERSON KILLED IN THESE MASS MURDERS IT'S BEEN 2 TO 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF BLACK PEOPLE SHOT DEAD IN THESE COMMUNITIES ,WHAT ABOUT THE ACTION AND TRYING TO STOP THE VIOLENCE ,STOP THE GUN VIOLENCE?

I feel sorry but not that sorry because this was a problem from the beginning ,WHITE TERRORIST have been running a muck making the laws and breaking them at the same damn time since America's existence and 90% of it has been against Black people and the other's they have just wiped them out and do to their own ignorance took part their reparations jumped ship and left them with nothing but a plot of land that they don't even want to be buried on if they should pass on,that's how worthless it is to them;AND THEY WONDER WHY.

This is said to be the best nation in the world but you have money so you take this knife to your back,you're a politician you take money for you vote against the people,I'm a white male I benefit from all of that but I'm a victim too,drugs is the fuel keeps this country going but no one knows how their going into this country,I'm a foreigner I benefit from black peoples hardships,policies put in place to help their struggle against a system but I AM A BETTER HUMAN BEING BECAUSE MY CONQUEROR OF MY NATIVE LAND TOLD US SO.

Prayer won't help em,money neither,now when you have access to guns because it's their right to defend,not themselves but their race,their way of life,their ignorance,their power,their money,their women,their children,their very existence ....go get you some money and get you some guns and maybe I'll see you tomorrow.

This dude threatened to shoot the school up after being expelled for this video. He just so happens to be the grandson of Richard Quinn. A prominent and wealthy GOP strategist in S.C. (currently indicted and awaiting trial on pergury and obstruction charges for systemic corruption), and best buddies with Lindsay Graham.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2019/08/04...ly-expelled-arrested-following-racist-videos/

“That kid has some mental illness. He can’t help it “

What White Nationalist Terrorists are doing today (or, if you prefer, "MAGA Terrorists") is on par with the early days of the Nazis, or even worse.

So if someone's first reaction is to get offended that we're comparing White Nationalist Terrorism to the Nazis rather than being offended that we are being victimized by terrorists and our elected president is not only doing nothing about it but actively encouraging it, then I suggest you go back to where you came from if you're not going to help us fight for our country and freedom.

It's a crazy concept to think that white men LEGITIMATELY think they are at risk in this country, in all honesty for just a month i would love to see how this country reacted if minorities really lived up to racist stereotypes they portray. If just for one month we actually turned into these vengeful, aggressive people they paint us out to be.
Yup minorities been trying to appease white ppl and go out of our way to make em comfortable with no progress for far too long ...they gon think they way they do regardless at some point gotta say F it, they clearly don’t respond to kindness and civility

Man that hit me hard....growing up I did fire drills tornado drills....my baby cousins and future children if I ever have any gonna grow up in a time where they very well might have to do a mass shooting drill..the idea of that makin me tear up man

My daughters school last year did them. She was in elementary. She’s going to middle school this coming season and they’ve already assured parents there are safeguards in place for these events including on campus police, automatic door locks, cameras everywhere.

Schools are literally let up like prisons.

I hate that “I woulda” BS. I would absolutely be running for my life to hide or flee and protect myself and family if necessary.

Sorry if posted, but this detail is pretty telling:

"[Shooter] was shot and killed by police at the scene within a minute of him opening fire."

He killed 9 people in under a minute. He obviously didn't care if he died doing it. How much would it have helped if everyone in that bar was carrying?

edit: SHOCKING SHOCKER, HE HAD AN AR15. WHO WOULD'VE ****ING GUESSED???? ****ing *****

This dude threatened to shoot the school up after being expelled for this video. He just so happens to be the grandson of Richard Quinn. A prominent and wealthy GOP strategist in S.C. (currently indicted and awaiting trial on pergury and obstruction charges for systemic corruption), and best buddies with Lindsay Graham.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2019/08/04...ly-expelled-arrested-following-racist-videos/

Streets gotta start being proactive with cats like this when they let it be known ...one of the North Charleston or Columbia cats need to send some shots this dude way before he gets a chance to

im about to start treating white people the same way they treated arabs after 9/11
Start crossing the street to avoid white people.

If you work in a store/security, single out any whites. "I know you may be innocent yourself, but the stats show otherwise..."

If you're out at a bar and a white guy tries talking to one of your female friends. "Sir, no offense, but I'd prefer you not try to indoctrinate her with your filthy ideology. Even though you yourself may not believe in it, it's in your culture and your blood, and I can't take that risk."

When those chickens come home to roost.....

Forget stats because they can and have been manipulated to be for or against whatever or whoever to back ones arguments

Now check this out,Now they want to end this violence ,now they want to stop the killings,now they are worried BUT WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE WHEN BLACK PEOPLE IN CHICAGO UNDER THE AGE OF 18 HAVE BEEN DROPPING LEFT AND RIGHT DO TO MURDER OVER THE YEARS.FOR EVERY PERSON KILLED IN THESE MASS MURDERS IT'S BEEN 2 TO 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF BLACK PEOPLE SHOT DEAD IN THESE COMMUNITIES ,WHAT ABOUT THE ACTION AND TRYING TO STOP THE VIOLENCE ,STOP THE GUN VIOLENCE?

I feel sorry but not that sorry because this was a problem from the beginning ,WHITE TERRORIST have been running a muck making the laws and breaking them at the same damn time since America's existence and 90% of it has been against Black people and the other's they have just wiped them out and do to their own ignorance took part their reparations jumped ship and left them with nothing but a plot of land that they don't even want to be buried on if they should pass on,that's how worthless it is to them;AND THEY WONDER WHY.

This is said to be the best nation in the world but you have money so you take this knife to your back,you're a politician you take money for you vote against the people,I'm a white male I benefit from all of that but I'm a victim too,drugs is the fuel keeps this country going but no one knows how their going into this country,I'm a foreigner I benefit from black peoples hardships,policies put in place to help their struggle against a system but I AM A BETTER HUMAN BEING BECAUSE MY CONQUEROR OF MY NATIVE LAND .
You coulda said all that without sliding the “what about Chicago??” in there

Hateful ignorant white supremacy is a disease and the NRA are the gun prescribing doctors. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom