Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

For everyone bringing up the sister, I’m pretty sure they drove to the bar together and she was one of the first victims.

She was a target, it wasn’t coincidence.

Bad move Tyson............

Less people die of terrorism than pretty much everything else, and yet, we fight it.

The point of terrorism isn't to kill the most people possible. The point is to kill the sense of safety necessary for the stability of any community.

This attempt to observe mass shootings as anything but acts of terrorism in order to protect the feelings of a portion of the population is laughable.

If shooting people in video games leads to mass shootings, like Republicans say they are...then why are we still making it so easy for them to buy guns?

giphy.gif

Armed security eveywhere?

You know how many "everywheres" there are?

Not enough security for that if we are being realistic.

He ain't lying though. That would be a knee jerk response by the government. Wouldn't be surprised at all. The TSA was created in response to 9/11 and has 51,000 employees. Would not shock me if some sister agency was created to employ armed security in high traffic areas more regularly.

Obviously not literally "everywhere."

He ain't lying though. That would be a knee jerk response by the government. Wouldn't be surprised at all. The TSA was created in response to 9/11 and has 51,000 employees. Would not shock me if some sister agency was created to employ armed security in high traffic areas more regularly.

Obviously not literally "everywhere."
HIgh traffic areas, of course. Makes sense.

But I question what he actually meant by "everywhere."

Dude is such a clown with his lame excuses and what-abouts. Wonder what he would say if his family member was the victim of his product.

For everyone bringing up the sister, I’m pretty sure they drove to the bar together and she was one of the first victims.

She was a target, it wasn’t coincidence.

what nobody seems to have been asking is since the shooter went there with his sis and her man... how the hell did he hide an AR? where could he have hidden a gun that big in a vehicle with 2 other people and they didnt notice at all....

I'll give you my gun controller when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!

"bruh. its 21. give up the sticks!"

This country is being held hostage by dorks.
IMG_2006.jpg

img_2006-jpg.2393708

hqdefault.jpg

its crazy how they look related. both clearly dweebs. and the notion of "they just need to get laid" is lazy rhetoric. dudes are going on RACIST rampages and u think they need to beat off more? nah, they need to get out more. go meet some people. i remember seeing a video back when i was in college of some young people who are racist being interviewed on youtube. by the end of their interview, they had admitted theyd never even MET a black person before, they were only going by what they had been told by others and media. and they felt incredibly stupid as soon as they admitted it. i bet $20 theyre still racist today tho.

Dude is such a clown with his lame excuses and what-abouts. Wonder what he would say if his family member was the victim of his product.

i hate this kinda stuff. dudes always play dumb in the name of a dollar. "i wanna get as many of these in the streets (FREUDIAN SLIP. HE KNOWS ITS GOING TO THE STREETS AND NOT TO CIVILIANS IN THEIR HOMES) as humanly possible. and armed society is a just society."

shut up. you think putting as many untraceable serial number free rifles in the streets is a good idea? ****. hes trying to pin him pedaling weapons to criminals and ne'er-do-wells as patriotism cuz he wants to arm society. exactly where in ur mission to arm society does anonymity come into play? why would the law abiding citizens ur selling to need untraceable throwaway rifles? the laws need to change man. i hated when they declared 3d printing a gun lawful. asinine.

Last edited:
How about the hard data that other countries lose people to all those things as well, but for some reason not mass shootings?

Also this type of logic in NDG's tweet, which conservatives/gun freaks also love to use, makes no sense. I remember when some dudes in here were doing "what about the illnesses that kill more people daily? What about tornados? Death is death"

NO

There's death that's unavoidable and a sad reality of human life, and then there's death that could've been completely avoided/mitigated, which is why people are so upset

Back
Top Bottom