Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

There would have the be a database that everything gets reported to from schools, workplace, police, etc

Idk what a “background check” consists of but if it only relies on police reports/interactions on that said person, that doesn’t work.
it doesn't really work that good unless the person is a raging pyschopath. most serial killers/murderers can hide in plain sight.

I don’t understand this replacement theory malarkey. Blacks only make 13% of the population but we’re a threat to a euro descended population that makes 60% or more and has most of the wealth and power?

Like I never understood about those bad hombres…down South. Are you just big mad that this country could become more diverse?

Tucker Carlson and these fools espousing these ideas…are much akin to nothing and a racist culture that’s looking for a way to be wired and relevant.

I don’t understand this replacement theory malarkey. Blacks only make 13% of the population but we’re a threat to a euro descended population that makes 60% or more?

Like I never understood about those bad hombres…down South. Are you just big mad that this country could become more diverse?
funny thing is that Germany is a lot more freely diverse than the U.S. also, this movie and script couldn't be more truthful than it is.

I don’t understand this replacement theory malarkey. Blacks only make 13% of the population but we’re a threat to a euro descended population that makes 60% or more and has most of the wealth and power?

Tucker Carlson and these fools espousing these ideas…are much akin to nothing and a racist culture that’s looking for a way to be wired and relevant.
Alotta of these things are just phrases thrown out to keep the republican/conservative base shook and riled up…That way they eat up any bs you feed to em unquestioned and distracts from the fact that no real issues are ever addressed by politicians

Like they really scared of “CRT” :lol: :smh:

Alotta of these things are just phrases thrown out to keep the republican/conservative base shook and riled up…That way they eat up any bs you feed to em unquestioned and distracts from the fact that no real issues are ever addressed by politicians

Like they really scared of “CRT” :lol: :smh:

gop know their policies are trash so they have to continue pushing this culture war BS because it scares/riles up their base.

So we can’t analyze and learn from real history…instead we have to entertain toxic bs fantasies that perpetuate the past we’re not allowed to honestly view.

Why didn’t he go to Cali to help the guy in the Church? And help defend his “kind?”

Bro, it’s irrational. The only reason why they gave credence to Asian hate was because China and other Asian country’s power in the world.

There's honestly no point in trying to acknowledge or understand their philosophy. These aren't reasonable people who think critically we're talking about here. At all.

They really should hold those tv news programs responsible if that’s the idea they’re pushing. Clearly some are taking action on it and innocent people are dying. Same way they tried to say video games and rap music was the reason for high crime rate back in the 90’s.

Sure does seem like thoughts and prayers aren't doing anything to stop this.

"suspect is in custody"

Hmmm.......I guess I shouldn't assume anything yet since the area is probably mostly Hispanic. We'll see though.

In before the “Shooter probably has psychological problems” once his name is revealed.

Waiting for more details before I make a take

But this ****ing sucks. Heard on the news that a lot of kids are badly hurt so the death toll might rise soon.

Back
Top Bottom