Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Honestly most teacher's really can't say much about the subject. If you're a history/social studies teacher you might have a little more leash.

All it takes is one right wing parent claiming you're indoctrinating their child and you're in the dog house.

Gotta stay off social media. The videos and stories are driving me mad.

Cowards.

As much as I believe that violence isn’t the answer to most problems - if you have an “active shooter” (which isn’t a phrase which means anything to most of the world) then that’s one of the few times where going in with guns to take out the shooter is the right thing to do - they need to be stopped from causing more harm and it needs to be done quickly to save lives - both those they would have the chance to harm, and those lying bleeding to death while the cops observed from a safe distance.

What a disgrace. There’s no excuse for doing nothing.

This police response reminds me of that home invasion case in Cheshire, CT. Two dudes were raping and killing an entire family, burned the house to the ground while the police formed a perimeter and didn't go in until it was too late. There was an HBO doc on it.

I watched that, incompetent is an understatement. they all went home to THEIR families that night though, so no big deal
As much as I believe that violence isn’t the answer to most problems - if you have an “active shooter” (which isn’t a phrase which means anything to most of the world) then that’s one of the few times where going in with guns to take out the shooter is the right thing to do - they need to be stopped from causing more harm and it needs to be done quickly to save lives - both those they would have the chance to harm, and those lying bleeding to death while the cops observed from a safe distance.

What a disgrace. There’s no excuse for doing nothing.
sure there is Sir, none of them wanted to get hurt, forget about the young innocent lives, gotta stay in 1 piece to go crack some skulls the next day for sellin dime bags

Back
Top Bottom