MATIC TOUCH #VAGABONDWOLF 2011 (NT'S OWN) 9999+ PAGES? ;D :hat

Yo!  What's up NT.  First of all, I know today was an epic day for mixtapes/ albums and I know my music may or may not get swallowed within the maelstrom of such.  Anyway, today was my day to drop my 2nd project entitled "VAGABOND WOLF."  
For the most part, all production is completely original material, and this is about 3-4 years of work, totally.  Countless hours of brainstorming and concept material all dumped into this composition.  All I ask is that you download it, and possibly fit me somewhere into your A$AP, Ambition and Nipsey rotation possibly, whenever you guys get a moment
laugh.gif

A few heads are aware of me, and have hit me up about this.  The majority of NT doesn't really know me as an artist.  Mainly a biased N.E.R.D/ Neptunes fanatic that mainly drifts around General and the Music forum from time to time.

Anyway, I give you guys me, Matic Touch ... Akron, Ohio (Yes, Ohio -__-) native.  Influences, Pharrell, N.E.R.D, Common, Kanye, Mos Def, Lupe... and a few others.  Take me as I am, check me out, bash/ praise/ hate, but by all means, grab this project if you get a chance.  

Vagabond+Wolf+Cover+Art.jpg

Vagabond+Wolf+Back+Cover+Art.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks for listening, downloading, reading 
pimp.gif

-Matic Touch 

Back
Top Bottom