Matt Babel: IM CALLING YOU OUT!

^ Basically.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

"Males shouldn't be jealous thats a femaile trait" - Jay Z

So what if he just recently starting collecting? or any other kids. Just cause someone don't have hundreds of shoes doesn't mean they're not a shoe head. I personally can't afford to be scooping up multiple pairs of shoes and lots of ppl cant afford most shoes period. I've loved shoes back from the elementary days when school just started and everyone was in the yard with Jordans, Nikes, British Kinghts, LA gear, Champions, Fila's, Ewings etc. And thank God now Im blessed to purchase shoes now that I've always wanted or I think are hot. The shoe culture is a beautiful thing and if ppl wanna hop on I think we should embrace it. I personally feel good that something ive always cared about so long all of a sudden is now such a big craze. Cause when the craze passes Im still gonna be here with my shoes cause I love em. So if dude is a shoehead or not who cares, no need to hate like that. Hatin is a chick thing.

On a side note, sole purpose, 93-96 wasn't your golden era of hip hop. It is THEE golden era of hip hop period. Illmatic, Ready to Die, Enter the 36 Chambers, Doggystyle, The Chronic, all the duck down records, Redman, Souls of Mischief, De La soul, Hieroglyphics, Pac (Pre Death Row), and I could go on forever. No one was sacrificing their music for sales. Everyone was just putting out classics. It actually amazes me that how good music was then compared to now.

why so much hate, for the Babel? ..... anyways....I went to Goodfoot today with my homie.... not that I shop in Toronto for J's but, I just wanted to check it out...... it was over priced, not very good selection in j's, (although they had af1's invisible women for $200....... :smh:
smh.gif
at solestop) anyways I saw some fool rockin' saw some spiz'ike's as if they were the @#%$..... lol.... trying to be nice, I asked him how much he got them for, and he looks at me with a highballer face and says "$190, yo"........ Anyways back to Babel... yeah the dude has a tough job, I mean can you do a job that requires taking interviews with emo rock groups, canadian "rappers" (which I refer to as nobody's), and miscellaneous.... I KNOW i CAN'T....

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
anybody playing McDonalds monopoly? :rofl:
roll.gif
I keep getiing repeats.... anybody wanna trade
What I need yellow 3616; Tangerine 3612; Orange 3610; and 3623, 3626 railroad.. get at me dog if you got what Im missing and we split the winnings

Quote:
.I went to Goodfoot today with my homie.... not that I shop in Toronto for J's but, I just wanted to check it out...... it was over priced, not very good selection in j's, (although they had af1's invisible women for $200....... :smh:
smh.gif
at solestop) anyways I saw some fool rockin' saw some spiz'ike's as if they were the ..... lol.... trying to be nice, I asked him how much he got them for, and he looks at me with a highballer face and says "$190, yo"........

:lol:
laugh.gif

Hey Dog, i ain't hatin' on the Guy for rockin' some shoes that are fugly, it just is what it is, leave it at that..... and as far as over priced.... ah..... I would never pay $200 plus for a pair of X's when the mall has them for $149.... I mean you have to agree that there comes a point in every Jordan head that you have to be looking at your wallet and must be smart on how you spend that cash.... I mean I only buy JB when friends family...... and when it comes to L'style.... well I shop around and see who has the best price

^^ :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Quote:
and when it comes to L'style.... well I shop around and see who has the best price

<1992> D'uh <1992>

you make it sound real exclusive when you say" well I shop around". I think i can safly say, everyone tries to get the best deal.

As for goodfoot, dont hate man. Its a business and like any business there tryin to maximize profits.They do so much to bring exclusives to canada so if you wanna get your GRs somewhere else go ahead.

And 8th (correct me if im wrong) best sneaker shop in North Amercia will contest to what goodfoot has brought to the heads in canada.

And i also seen dude rockin the Spiz-ikes but at the gucci store on bloor.

and persoanlly i think there "fugly" but hey, he broke my neck

since were off topic, What up babel <Jeezy> I knooooow you see it <Jeezy>
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49371.topic

^ LOLLLLLLLLLLL

your thoughts are interesting dude... me personally i don't like Spiz-ikes, some people do, some people like Team Jordans, I only wear them as beaters.... oh well to each is own

[excited voice] Matt Bable read my post! like OMG!!! I'm pretty much an e-celeb now!! [/excited voice]

Hey Matt when you going to give it to Leah Miller? I know Id give it to her with the quickness.

She's dating Dallas Green. Or so I have heard.
Babel aint gettin nothing.
STUSSY SB sz10.5 FOR SALE VNDS.

Inquire within.

holy crap, this thread is still goin on? LEAVE BABEL ALONE! and it's true, about leah, i thought she was dope, until i went to toronto this summer, and saw all the make up. Not saying i wouldn't hit it, just sayin all that make up isn't a good look, but i guess she needs it for the lights and the cameras.
F/S Air Jordan XVII Low White/Carolina size 13 DS!
F/S Retro Air Jordan X white/steel size 11 DS.
Retro Air Jordan XIII white/wheat size 8.5 or 9.5 both DS

hit up my inbox for offers

I was with aaron1976 on his point about Leah then when I saw her in person one morning buying shoes with no makeup and thinking shades would cover her face I had to drop that.

Back
Top Bottom