Matt Babel: IM CALLING YOU OUT!

Whattt no love for Rachel Perry (sp?)
STUSSY SB sz10.5 FOR SALE VNDS.

Inquire within.

^nah, camera/makeup can do wonders, rachel was lookin like Owen Wilson in person.

Leah is busted... cleft pallet lookin b reminds me of dude on Beetlejuice when he stretches out his face.

You can't be waking up in the morning next to a "DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMN".
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rachel wasn't that great either. :x
sick.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

Nam get my vote, the phatty, and the fact that she neva wore bras :smokin
smokin.gif
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

lol hannah sung got a oversize bowling ball head and *looks like somebody stepped on her chest*.. but the white boys love it.. yall can keep her
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

^ lol.
FS Sz 10.5 - $200 cdn each: DS Invisible Women AF1 & DS De La Soul Lows

Wanted in a 10.5 DS-VNDS: Tweed Lows, Unkles, Jordan 1 Blk/Red or Blk/Blu, Am 90 Infared

Larissa...........WOW

[Pops/Wayans Bros] OH LOOOOOOOOOORDY LORD [Pops/Wayans Bros]
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Ya Hanna Sung looks like that tame shy emo chick but once you get her home out comes the freak.

yep, simone is growing on me.
Sarah Taylor isnt too bad either, she's just a giant tho
STUSSY SB sz10.5 FOR SALE VNDS.

Inquire within.

lol amazon girls> ****** girls
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

i love what this thread has turned into
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

why does dude always stumble around like he crunk? I know it's cool to be a sneakerhead but is it cool to be lean aswell?
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Larissa was hot but she was dumb as hell. That's something you pipe hard until she screams from pain. :l

^^
what the hell u talking about

Back
Top Bottom