Matt Babel: IM CALLING YOU OUT!

I got my 52's ......had to break out the Jazz fit on the weekend.

Tape? On soles?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

let matt do matt, no one was born a sneakerhead. most people get into kicks through a friend and what not, dudes weren't wearing 10deep out the womb.

is it bad if you wear sb's but dont skate? not really, so why should dude catch heat for wearing some air max 90s on MOD.

yes it pains me to see them need this. all of their lost souls and im their jesus

Yah, I guess you can say he's not a 'authentic sneaker head' but who is really? Like someone said earlier - no one is born a sneaker head.

I admit, I'm not sure about his commitment to sneakers and the community but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a appreciation for it. Find me one black male in the city that's down with hip-hop and was born in the late/early 80's that doesn't love sneakers....

I guess this whole post treads into the topic of who was down from day one, and I know I wasn't, but a lot of the cats I see around now weren't too.

I think it's safe to say we all had an interest in sneakers and probably collected before we even knew a 'communtiy' existed.

^ Well said.

Like I said before dude is very cool have no problem with duke always tells me things about the business he's in but IMO he's just in it for the "ride" like all these "commercial people" that are popping up.

It's whatever to me.......Scarborough stand up!
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

lol this is still going,

in my opinion people just gotta do them wether you just got into sneakers or music or whatever don't act like you were down from day one, aquire the knowledge build the foundation and then politik on it. If you just jump into the game and act like a player your fronting hard, you gotta play the bench for a while then warm up then run the court, its a progression. But most people no matter if repping sneakers or the often associated hiphop community wanna do a 0 to 60 type of acceleration into things oh and 94 best year in hiphop hands down although i love 88 too.

"all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player"
And now back to business

^^ agreed, i just recently got seriously into shoes. ive always bought shoes and liked them but now i research and things like that. its a nice hobby/time passer. and i like it sooo its all good.

Co-Sign Mcpoet20...

I think some people are missing the whole point of discussion.. Nobody in their right mind can claim any allegiance to anything "since birth".. Its just not possible..

The argument lies within... "Are you in it for the genuine love/appreciation or is it just the latest fad for you?"

Yall feel my presence in the post like Shaq.

SOLE PURPOSE "SKYLINE" TEE FOR SALE! CLICK TO PURCHASE

SOLE PURPOSESOLE PURPOSE IS ME

DJ ROYALEThe DJ

SPANKDELICIOUSThe Party

agreed.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

REAL TALKS IS GUN TALKS, but seriously you guys making it seem as though you know the dude personally. I dont but u should always give people the benefit of the doubt before claiming things about him, and like someone said before not everyone was born a shoe head, and what it comes down to is it's still a hobby and style to carry, regardless how influenced or dedicated to it, you may be, so u cant hate on others style( unless they rocking fapes)

^ There's Matt LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Back
Top Bottom