Mature Members Only Please, Lowest Point in my life**update pg4

Sorry bro, at this point you have to keep your head up and just focus on school man. You will find much better, trust me. I've been cheated on and I was hurt, I thought I will feel like that forever, but it goes away. Let time run its course and trust me you will be fine.

Don't let your emotions jam you up or allow your feelings to influence your actions. Sometimes the best response or reaction is.......nothing at all. Focus on you and your son and that is all that really matters.

As much as you want to provice him a solid family structure with a two parent household......it might not be healthy to do so with the biological mother, but that doesn't mean you won't have that opportunity with a woman who is deserving of your greatness. Don't block your blessings/opportunities with an old toxic situation, focus on yourself and your son and putting the two of you in the best possible positive environment for success.

Best wishes.

damn man I'm sorry to hear you are going through it right now. The toughest thing to understand is its life and any human being is capable of screwing up. Lawyer up so that you will have a fighting chance to get full custody of your son. Not all women are like this, but they all, us too, are capable of anything.

You will make it through this.

Stay strong my friend.

Really commend you for stepping up, brushing off that scumbag trick that was once your girl, and taking a proactive role for your son.

Never ever ever ever take her back. SRS.

I'm sorry for your struggles brothern. Be strong man. She sounds like she's wrong for you anyways, so if anything, you're dodging a bullet. Just be a good man for your son, and try and move on. Things may be bleek now, but just keep in mind that things will get better.

Sorry to hear/read about your problem.

Like majority of the people in this thread has said, your main focus is to provide a healthy life for you and your son. It's going to be pretty hard at first but always remember that things get really dark before you see the light.

Good luck!

IM proud of you OP. Im glad you told her to EFF off and leave you the hell alone.

Keep your head up and fight for your son.

Tough break OP. Not easy, especially after 8 years. Now it's time to enjoy the single life and search for a loyal girl with good morals. Better that it happened now, rather than when you're in your 30's or 40's. Still PLENTY of time to find a really special chick for you and your son. Plenty of fish in the sea man. Keep your head up. Life definitely goes on, and you're the better person in this situation. Sorry it had to happen to you and your kid though.

Keep your head up OP. One day you'll think of all this and smile. You don't need a person like that in your life.

Last edited:
I know you're down now but think of it like this... she obviously was not meant for you. Cheating hurts, but at least now you know you don't have to waste any more time on her. Find someone who makes you happy, and can help you make your kid happy.

Keep your head up OP, it gets better.

OP, I strongly recommend that you find yourself, before you date again. Your heart is broken and you are subject to a quick fix. Your son is 6, so he is no baby. He's becoming a lil man. This is the perfect time to show him how to be strong. Get custody but like someone else has said don't drag her through the mud.

Damn OP, sorry about your situation.

It's one thing for your girl to disrespect you and your relationship like she did, but for her to disregard her son like that is straight up foul.
mean.gif

All the best to you and your son.

Sorry to hear that OP. Just concentrate on taking care of your child and your education. Don't worry about her because "what goes around, comes right back around"

Good luck. You'll get over her soon enough. Don't contact the bish on those days when you get all lonley, youre life will be better without her. You did good.

Sorry to hear about this OP, but keep your head up man.

How can a mother just leave her child with someone all day to cheat on the father who is bettering themselves for the greater of the family with no care given? It also interesting that her "friends" did not know either. Did they really not know or do you think they knew and just did not approve of it? Would make sense as to why she called you to give you a heads up on when to check in on her.

You may not want to hear this OP, but tread lightly, my friend. Don't air everything to everyone. Don't vilify her to the extent that she deserves to be. The harsh reality is that you guys will probably be back together at some point. You have a child together, they tend to heal wounds, man. So don't trash her to everyone because eventually those same people you slagged her off to are the same ones that are going to have to try to be friendly with her. I know that sounds silly, but so often it's true.

Slinging the mud won't help your situation one bit. You guys are parents and will be for the rest of your lives. The more adult-like you can get through this the better it is for your child. I know you are mad now and rightfully so. But you don't want your support system to hate someone that you have to have a working relationship with for the rest of your life.

Good luck man. My advice is probably all sorts of ******, but I've seen people go through similar things.

Reminds me of that movie with Kevin Hart called '35 and Ticking', dude (not Kevin) wifed up a JO, who left him and there kids for another dude (a basketball player). :smh:

you're not at your lowest point. you're at the beginning stage of building a better life. feel blessed that you got rid of the garbage so now you can focus on yourself and your baby. you will have to work hard. you will have to be there for your baby. you will have to block out the rubbish and the drama and focus on what's important. you can do it. and the rewards will be immense. good luck on your new road to success.

Back
Top Bottom