Mature Members Only Please, Lowest Point in my life**update pg4

damn bro . . . sorry to hear that... i was getting pissed off just by reading ur story. ur situation sounds really tough and u have all the right to be feeling the way u do. if u are married, id suggest contacting a lawyer and dont be the one that leaves the house to stay with a friend/relative. i heard that the court doesnt like it when a parent does that. and try 2 reconnect with some old friends bro. shes going to be in ur head for a pretty long time and forgetting her will be a tough process. ull probably dream about her and stuff in ur sleep. ur gona miss the good times and contemplate on what went wrong during the relationship. As tough as it is, thinking about those good times and trying to analyze mistakes u might have made arent going to do squat but hinder ur healing process.  Most importantly try to be the better man. the better, more mature person is always the winner. stay up bro, that is some real ish ur going through. 

Damn OP sorry to hear that atleast you have your son. You sound like a good father and this is why I don't trust *******.

7 year itch? have you considered couples therapy? maybe spend that couple months apart and figure out what you guys really want from each other. i know pride gets in the way, but it sounds like it may be worth salvaging. give it some time and figure it out. a relationship you spent that much time in should at least be given a little more time of consideration before deciding to part ways forever.

7 year itch? have you considered couples therapy? maybe spend that couple months apart and figure out what you guys really want from each other. i know pride gets in the way, but it sounds like it may be worth salvaging. give it some time and figure it out. a relationship you spent that much time in should at least be given a little more time of consideration before deciding to part ways forever.
It's not like he did anything wrong though. The girl is the one who should have taken their long relationship into consideration before she cheated on him

Man, Deep story fam. Keep your head up, and focus on your son and letting that ish go. A true good woman will come your way, be patient. You.re still young and halve alot of life left. In my eyes, you've done nothing wrong and didn't deserve that. Karma has its ways and the good will come your way soon enough. Focus is key.

I know from my 26yrs on this Earth, In anything dealing with 2 individuals... especially involving "love", Communication is Key and probably the most important factor. 

No need to hate or despise the woman since she is the Mother of your child, be on good terms and keep communication for your son's sake. Coming from a broken home, i know its important to have both individuals. Luckily I had an older brother while growing up so he took place of my father. Be the best Dad you can be, Pick up some hobbies with your son and gain a stronger bond with him from this. Always take the negative and turn it into positive. And there can always be positive drawn from every bad situation. Better now than LATER. No more of your time, love, life wasted on an unfaithful individual. Be strong my friend......

You will think this is insensitive,

I had a friend go through this so I know it's the truth,

FRESH YAMBS!!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn so messed up. That's why I can't commit to anyone these days. They'll rip your heart out and not give two ***** about doing it

Damn so messed up. That's why I can't commit to anyone these days. They'll rip your heart out and not give two ***** about doing it
You can you just have to find the right one.  Its tough but them good women are out there.

Damn tried to type something out and the web app messed it all up.

Update

Last night she texted me saying she is sorry and will be moving back with her fam for a couple months to get her self situated and then come back down to see her son. She said that she will sign and notarize a paper stating I have temp custody. I was already going to a lawyer in the morning we talked and exchanged tears through text. I went to the lawyer this morn wanted the agreement made up within 2 hours. I figure they have some generic one and I gt raped but I dropped 525 for it to make sure I can keep my son she read and signed and we notarized without a prob then we spent an hour packing her things into a rented car and I told my son he should let our 9 month pit pup to with her so be can protect her. It was the only way he would let her take the dog and it was my idea because I can't give that dog the lifestyle he needs and she is moving with her fam who take care of them all the time. She cried to me when we talked face to face. U know the cry when u gasp for breathe. It felt real but I know lies were mixed in. I told her I love her and I want to be with her but I know I can't. I'm a man of my word when I say I am going to do something I do it. I always told her if she cheats I would be out. Besides if I take her back I would be on her and looking over every detail its not worth it for both of us. I asked her what did I do to push her to this she said nothing it was just her thinking she wasn't happy.

So she left. I feel empty. I have my son and I put in a show for him and he's my little soldier he is staying strong but I feel he just doesn't understand. In due time. If she can get help from constantly lying she would be a great woman. She knows I'm a good guy and made this process as easy as possible as opposed to other woman which may run with the child and screw the man. She offered me money over time I told her no I don't want it. I made more than her and she is basically without job. Much more but I gave up enough info to the web. I really just vent because I need it but meh

Me and my son I will do everything I can to make sure he isn't effected dramatically by all this and that he will have a better life than me

Thanks all

bruh i am proud :pimp: srs

reading the OP made me rage sloots gon sloot ya got a kid yet she still does this :smh:
i swear man what be going through their minds? i been cheated on before but my current chick is :pimp:

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom