Mature NTers: Females with 'rotten egg syndrome'

you know the type, the ones that feel they are getting older and need to get married and have a kid before its too late? i know one of those and she all of asudden wants to get married. ive seen her literally 1 time in the past 2 years. occasional texts here and there but nothin regularly.

she hit me up the other day and was on some other shhh. heres a recap of the texts:

- i miss you, do you miss me?
- do you think im beautiful? (dont remember what i said, probably changed the subject)
-are you gonna come visit me soon? (few hr drive, when i get time from work)
- please come? (i said i will when i get a few days off)
-are you coming? (im not answering that again)
-come see me!
- you arent giving me enough attention
- u better come see me
- i wish you would say you miss me too
- we belong together (we do?)
-just say you miss me
- our baby would be so smart
- you better come visit, wish you were here now
- ill dream of you, sweet dreams...etc

thats the cliff note version but this girl who i havent seen in 2 years all of a sudden wants to marry me. its because all her friends are married and arestarting to have kids. she doesnt wanna be the only one left behind. we went to school together but havent seen each other but once since graduation over 2years ago. back when we went to school i liked her and she didnt wanna go out at the time. im thinkin she blew the chance back then and i dont really want tobe her backup because at this point thats what it seems. anyone ever been in a situation like this? its only 2 options with this one, either never talk toher again or get married, she wont have it any other way. i think shes gettin lonely and lookin for whoever she still knows

i dont really want to be her backup
word
I'd cut her off... for her own sake(so she doesn't waste her precious time)....but gently let her know that you're not interested.

thing is...you're still young...and I'm assuming so is she...plenty of time left for her eggs.

btw..how's the house hunt?...did you finally find a place and close?

please don't get caught up in this future divorce case. let her live her fruitless and unfulfilled life.

Desperate! If you smash make sure you throw the rubber away yourself down the toilet. A girl like can't be trusted with sperm.

pics?

Pics
nerd.gif

Option 3: Drive the few hours smash, drive home, next morning call your cell phone carrier change your #

By all means, don't have relations with this woman. If she's desperate, who knows what might happen.

so how do i break the news Dirty? just say flat out you blew it? i mean i told her we should have been goin out back when we were in school but she said thatsin the past so lets not waste the time we have now. i did like her at one point but now i think if i started going out with her, it would be for the wrongreasons. im my head im thinkin if she wanted to go out, she would have back then. just because her friends are all married doesnt mean shes gotta marry measap.

PS the time i DID see her last, she put her hand in my pocket to go thru my phone to see who ive been talkin to the past 2 years. i grabbed it back so fast anddidnt let her touch that phone. i said we arent dating, what difference does it make? i wouldnt even give it a second thought but im only askin because i thinkif we would have went out back then, there would have been somethin there. not sayin i knew she was the one, but now i think its too late to ever know. if i goback now, it would be to beat her biological clock like someone said

DONT do it!

I had cases like this...not to mention the chicks would give me the impression they were with me cuz they assumed I was this/that. Not once did I feel likethey'd have my back if it really went down

one chick and me were talkin about kids

Her: I love kids, sometimes I wish i could have one
Me: Kids right now would f my life up. I dont want one for another 5-10 years
Her: I can wait....
Me:
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

This was the chick who i wanted to hit the clinic with and she refused so i deaded her.

You also gotta remember that in a lotta these cases...females will go by what their friends do/say...and half the time they aint loving you...they just wantyour seed...so what's to say they let you smash raw and then hit you up with child support after?

Sorry to be a dampler but that's life. Ive seen it.

Originally Posted by belle155

- i miss you, do you miss me?
- do you think im beautiful?
- please come?
-are you coming?
-come see me!
- you arent giving me enough attention
- u better come see me
- i wish you would say you miss me too
- we belong together
-just say you miss me
- our baby would be so smart
- you better come visit
b9b251b4ab7a941ed5b72726cbb8730a8967049.gif

She sound like she on some sheisty !!!. Even still I would smash just to take advantage of the situation, but AFTER that, I would be on some ole road runnerlooney toons tires burning out type +%@$ after I hit. Sound like she could be a fatal attraction ole robbin n's for they sperms

i agree with what youre all sayin, i just like hearing it from other people too.

i mean if she wanted to date years ago i woulda been all for it, now i know its just for her hidden agenda or whatever you want to call it. even if she saysits not, i wouldnt be able to get the thought of it out of my head.

she invited me to a wedding next month and is waiting my response as to if i go with her or not. i dont even think i should do that

Originally Posted by belle155

she invited me to a wedding next month and is waiting my response as to if i go with her or not. i dont even think i should do that

What's there to think about?
smh.gif

You sound like you wanna find out the hard way. Even IF you wanna smash, don't.

You'll end up regretting it. But go ahead and find out the hard way...
happy.gif

HELL NO dont go to the wedding...

do you know what that means to the average female!!!!!!!!!!

it's the culmination of their hopes and dream...the day when all the attention will be on them...next thing you know you got this broad talkin about"That's us one day" and you're stuck with a constipated looking face.

Just give it to her for real. LEt her know you aint a backup and that she can find someone else.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

HELL NO dont go to the wedding...

do you know what that means to the average female!!!!!!!!!!

it's the culmination of their hopes and dream...the day when all the attention will be on them...next thing you know you got this broad talkin about "That's us one day" and you're stuck with a constipated looking face.

Just give it to her for real. LEt her know you aint a backup and that she can find someone else.
already got that line....

eyes.gif

im sayin! thanks for the replies man. ill leave it be for a few days then say im not goin to this wedding. INS on purpose

Back
Top Bottom