Mature topic: Dating women that has had bad relationships w/ their father's.

Feels like I'm doomed to dealing with women whose relationships with their fathers won't allow us to bloom...

...or blossom.

(c) Pusha T

It seems to me that women who didn't have a father figure in their life.... Puts too much pressure on the man... To be their father instead of her man .... And when things don't work the way they expected.... It seems like those deep memories of not having a father pops back up and they go nuts. Which pushes the man away... Every situation is different ... But how can you know how to treat a man.... If you never seen/ experienced a man and the way things should be done in a healthy relationship...

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

The other one was also in her early twenties and she had been with ZERO men, she was also very strong and independent on the surface, and when you got passed that you still had a barrier in front of you. She didn't trust anyone, but she was very extroverted when she interacted with people. She  expected SO much out of a man and that's why she hadn't been with anyone yet because she didn't find anyone worth her time. She also was beautiful but for her she was so much more reserved and up held her morals like NO other person I've ever seen that wasn't brainwashed. She stood for her convictions and if you didn't meet her expectations in the slightest she would immediately kick you to the curb. She was very reserved not quick to give herself up emotionally or physical. She look a long time to say I love you and other things.  She valued the individual over the relationship though.

I can relate to a women like this, your description/experience is an exact reflection of my ex.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Everyone deserves a chance but if I had to do it again I probably wouldn't. It can be a headache if the girl is not stable.
No the hell they don't. 
laugh.gif

Maybe for human rights but not to be considered to be with that person. 

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I swear, some of you ******s don't even  deserve to type anything.
Stupid %%* thread.

someone didnt have daddy around....
But for real chicks with no dad, there always seems to be a problem with them

you can not just group them all into one group.

some are amazing to be dealing with the hands that they are given.

For me, for someone to go through certain situation, in addition to being able to strive
for what is considered to be "normal" in society, is very attractive to me.

It shows character.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

For me, for someone to go through certain situation, in addition to being able to strive

It shows character.
Yes you can.

It's called probability.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by blazinRook

It shows character.
Yes you can.

It's called probability.
maybe it wasn't the women, maybe it was you lol

Done it once. She cheated (more than once). I dropped her. She went on a coke binge.
30t6p3b.gif

Now that I think of it, I've probably dated 2-3 girls that had dad issue. That actually explains a lot
laugh.gif

I married one.

We are currently going through a divorce.

I sincerely loved that woman. Her father was in jail for life, and eventually died in jail from hepatitis. Our issues were she always felt like she had to show me how strong she was. It was like she had to prove to herself that she was tough, and that she did not need me to be the man. That she didn't need me period. I couldn't break down the wall. It wasn't even about me being "the man," because I always asked for her input when it came to EVERY decision that needed to be made. But it was just like she wanted to create disagreements for the sake of having a battle to show how strong she was. No matter what the issue was, she would not submit to me.

Tough...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Everyone deserves a chance but if I had to do it again I probably wouldn't. It can be a headache if the girl is not stable.
No the hell they don't. 
laugh.gif

Maybe for human rights but not to be considered to be with that person. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

I've seen chicks who have unrealistic expectations for men and terrible ways of thinking (relationship wise) because their fathers spoiled them rotten.

YES!

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I married one.

We are currently going through a divorce.

I sincerely loved that woman. Her father was in jail for life, and eventually died in jail from hepatitis. Our issues were she always felt like she had to show me how strong she was. It was like she had to prove to herself that she was tough, and that she did not need me to be the man. That she didn't need me period. I couldn't break down the wall. It wasn't even about me being "the man," because I always asked for her input when it came to EVERY decision that needed to be made. But it was just like she wanted to create disagreements for the sake of having a battle to show how strong she was. No matter what the issue was, she would not submit to me.

Tough...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom