Max B is going in ... bye bye :post anything wavy

^^^

And you're right as well. Celebrating is OD. Probably cats who can't relate at all.

My thing is, Max was already doing music. It pains me when cats just can't shake it. They can't see what they about to lose past what they about to get(some quick paper).

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

how do you wish jail time on Max, you aint wavyyyyyy yo

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I don't wish jail on any man, but c'mon this cat's been putting out straight gah-bage as long as I've known him to exist. I couldn't tellyou ONE single Max B appearance that I didn't loathe.

I hope they work out a deal for him. Nobody comes back unscarred from that kinda time.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I don't wish jail on any man, but c'mon this cat's been putting out straight gah-bage as long as I've known him to exist. I couldn't tell you ONE single Max B appearance that I didn't loathe.

I hope they work out a deal for him. Nobody comes back unscarred from that kinda time.

indifferent.gif

max got plenty of official tracks.

you think he just gets love on NT?

you got your own opinion though.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

long enough for you to forget who he is by the time he comes out

it's all good tho

jim's probably popping bottles right now

rip stack

Im pretty sure im mad off but wavy doing jail time cuz of murda and you posted r.i.p. stack..they not charging him for that righ?
again excuse me if im off..
R.I.P. Stack Bundles a.k.a. the gorgeous gansta A.K.A. more gansta than gorgeous
Bundles was gonna kill the rap scene and bring it back..

I said it from the beginning that his best bet would be to cop out... Stupid situation he put himself in

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I said it from the beginning that his best bet would be to cop out... Stupid situation he put himself in

i agree but if he did that it woulda been a lose lose situation for him on that

Back
Top Bottom