which magazine do you like best?

• Maxim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FHM

• COMPLEX

• Total voters
Which men's magazine do you guys prefer, Maxim or FHM. They're both pretty similar but which one do you guys think is better? Im trying to order some magazines for my job and i want to know what people prefer. I was also thinking of getting COMPLEX, its not necessarily a men's magazine with girls in bikinis every month, but the content is always on point. What do you think?

Yea me neither but i gotta order some magazines for work, and i dont know which one to order because i havent read one in so long.

do they still make stuff magazine?
that was the best one

They stopped, I still have a bunch from like 2001-2004

I was looking through the one it was hyping Vin Diesel in XXX, the Mazda RX8, top of the line Nokia phones

Damn I feel old lol

old maxim was good but they lost their touch, fhm is my favorite of the two right now.

but thrasher is the best magazine of all time 
nthat.gif

old maxim was good but they lost their touch, fhm is my favorite of the two right now.
but thrasher is the best magazine of all time 
nthat.gif

Nah son I'm Transworld all day.

Was my favorite growing up.

As for the topicat hand, Maxim.

They get top tier A list bitties.

FHM is Lowrider status chicks.

Last edited:
some funny reads in maxim; think i got a free subscription off a thread on here somewhere

Nah son I'm Transworld all day.

Was my favorite growing up.

As for the topicat hand, Maxim.

They get top tier A list bitties.

FHM is Lowrider status chicks.
i'm currently subscribed to transworld but it's okay. the skateboard mag was mad dope, i haven't read an issue since i subscribed to them maybe 7 years ago but thrasher is more my style.

i'm currently subscribed to transworld but it's okay. the skateboard mag was mad dope, i haven't read an issue since i subscribed to them maybe 7 years ago but thrasher is more my style.

Real talk, Skateboard Mag is my current fave.

How come there's no skateboarding thread? or is it somewhere in the depth of S&T?

Real talk, Skateboard Mag is my current fave.

How come there's no skateboarding thread? or is it somewhere in the depth of S&T?
there was an oooooooold one that didn't take off. i was going to make one but i don't think people will post in it 
laugh.gif

i might make one tomorrow now that i see one person showing interest 
laugh.gif

I like maxim had a subscription it's like $10/year or something. Gives me something to read when I bored, I like it only because of the cologne inserts in the physical magazines. Also on my iPad people like to borrow it and read the articles, usually girls lol.

Back
Top Bottom