Maxim's Top 10 Hottest Female Tennis Players

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Of course Serena is beastly when you prefer a teenager's body on a woman. I saw tons of girls that looked like that in 8th and 9th grade which was cool then, but would make me feel dirty now.
eyes.gif
Yep, because not liking girls that probably weighs damnnear as much as I do (mind you I'm 6'3 200), I only like girls with high school bodies...

I don't mind a girl with some meat on her bones, but Serena looks FAT almost as often as she looks in shape... Once her playin days are over, she'sgonna be straight husky...

image Yep, because not liking girls that probably weighs damn near as much as I do (mind you I'm 6'3 200), I only like girls with high school bodies...I don't mind a girl with some meat on her bones, but Serena looks FAT almost as often as she looks in shape... Once her playin days are over, she's gonna be straight husky...

Well, it's not as drastic as I made it seem. Some of them have pretty faces and booty by default. Still, there's nothing even remotely unique aboutthem.

Serena has a flat stomach. Cellulite? Nearly all those girls have or will have cellulite regardless of what their shape is. Weight? Depending on the time,she's probably 5'10" 180-200lbs. If she's at the lower end, that doesn't make me feel bad. I don't need to be nearly twice the size ofthe woman I'm with.

I do agree that she'll probably gain a lot of weight post tennis and baby, but that hasn't happened yet and I won't ever date her anyway.That'll be the concern of some other dude.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Serena's good by me.

Fat? No sir.
That woman has more muscle in her legs/thighs than I'll ever have in my entire body.

I'm just not into the whole strong-chicks thing.

And to-boot, her face isn't all that IMO.

LOL @ Serena being fat, you have got to be joking.

Most of those girls are nothing but pretty faces, holden is right about the teenage bodies, most of them have no shape whatsoever. Different strokes fordifferent folks I guess. Give me a woman with some meat over a pre-pubescent boy type body any day of the week.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Of course Serena is beastly when you prefer a teenager's body on a woman. I saw tons of girls that looked like that in 8th and 9th grade which was cool then, but would make me feel dirty now.

Sharapova is only nice from the ribs down and I can see that at the local high school. #2 must have better pictures out there somewhere because she doesn't look attractive.

I'm sure that there are more attractive looking women out there, but they probably don't have the name, game, (right skin tone), or internet fame to make the list.
That's how a lot of these list are. The hype factor is probably the biggest though.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

SMH @ Serena not making the list but actually I am not surprised as she does not fit the "American/Word standard of beauty."
She doesnt fit any standard of beauty. That bish is ugly.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Serena's booty is heaven. That list sucks.
Yeah, if you like fat chicks...
sick.gif
I'm sorry, there ain't a damn thing attractive about that damn beast...
damn white boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

sick.gif
damn white boys
laugh.gif
Ol' thunder thighed Mufasa lookin broad...
sick.gif

mufasa.jpg

serena-williams-fat-%!*.jpg

Maybe fat is OD, because she doesn't have a gut... But that girl is bad built, and there ain't anything attractive about her to me... Face ain'tcute. Chest ain't special. Thighs that could support a $@#@#% rhinoceros...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

sick.gif
damn white boys
laugh.gif
Ol' thunder thighed Mufasa lookin broad...
sick.gif

mufasa.jpg

serena-williams-fat-%%21*.jpg

Maybe fat is OD, because she doesn't have a gut... But that girl is bad built, and there ain't anything attractive about her to me... Face ain't cute. Chest ain't special. Thighs that could support a $@#@#% rhinoceros...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

SMH @ Serena not making the list but actually I am not surprised as she does not fit the "American/Word standard of beauty."
She doesnt fit any standard of beauty.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to figure out why her name is even in this thread. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but god damn. I'm pretty sure shecould embarrass 90% of NT in the weight room. She looks like someone A-Rod would have a thing for.

Back
Top Bottom