Ya'll sleepin' on my girl Mary Jo Fernandez. She aged pretty good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shout outs to Pam Shriver and Mary Ann Carillo as well
pimp.gif

NAW
laugh.gif
sick.gif

well i have a problem with serena, she looks like she could beat the hell out of me, hard to find that attractive

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

well i have a problem with serena, she looks like she could beat the hell out of me, hard to find that attractive

man that's just sad. some dudes dont know how to appreciate a real woman,

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

SMH @ Serena not making the list but actually I am not surprised as she does not fit the "American/Word standard of beauty."

OFT. How dare them not putting my future wife on that list.

Originally Posted by no vert

SMH @ Serena not making the list but actually I am not surprised as she does not fit the "American/Word standard of beauty."

OFT. How dare them not putting my future wife husband on that list.

fixed.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Of course Serena is beastly when you prefer a teenager's body on a woman. I saw tons of girls that looked like that in 8th and 9th grade which was cool then, but would make me feel dirty now.

Sharapova is only nice from the ribs down and I can see that at the local high school. #2 must have better pictures out there somewhere because she doesn't look attractive.

I'm sure that there are more attractive looking women out there, but they probably don't have the name, game, (right skin tone), or internet fame to make the list.

preach...i swear some NT'ers are gonna be pedophiles when they get older......they love girls w/ teenage bodies
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by no vert

OFT. How dare them not putting my future wife husband on that list.

fixed.
lol exactly what I was going to say

preach...i swear some NT'ers are gonna be pedophiles when they get older......they love girls w/ teenage bodies
smh.gif

better than being in love with some jacked up dude. She may have a big !%# but I better her !+@# is bigger

Back
Top Bottom