Maxo Kream - Brandon Banks [July 19th]

Joined Feb 15, 2013
if y’all haven’t checked him out yet check out doeman’s music. dude can spit with the best of them

Joined Apr 16, 2006
Gotta give this a listen. Someone on NT put me unto dude, I like a few tracks on his last album

Joined Dec 29, 2012
Most def. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble, cause he’s a street rapper that really has something to say
I think he still actually fighting that RICO case smh but seem like he ready to elevate for real, dude is gifted, def one of the best story tellers out here

Just signed the label deal w RCA and a management deal w Roc Nation

Joined Jun 1, 2011
I think he still actually fighting that RICO case smh but seem like he ready to elevate for real, dude is gifted, def one of the best story tellers out here

Just signed the label deal w RCA and a management deal w Roc Nation
Yea I figured he was still involved in something, but that it blew over. Not sure when he was initially arrested.

Still
Brenda
Dairy Ashford Bastard
Murda Blocc
Meet Again
Change
8 Figures
Spice Ln

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now