Maxo Kream - Weight Of The World [Oct 18th]

That song “Changes” references BG Kenny Lou and Ghost Magneto for anybody that may have overlooked it. I had never heard of them until their murders. They got killed after a video shoot (search “Fucc The City Up”, pretty sure it’s that same night). Maxo described it just like it happened. They were strapped up, but were blindsided. Dudes were shot from rear window, basically didn’t stand a chance with all those bullets that came through. Going straight off their music, they put out a lot of negative energy, but it wasn’t til way later I found out about stuff they were doing in the community like toy drives, school related functions for HS teams, and food drives for the homeless. Seems like they were just toeing the line and never completely got away from that gang lifestyle. The amount of videos and verses they have stashed away is pretty insane for new rappers like them. They were killed back in November and their music slowly continues to be put out.

Dude realy a bum, but ****s with him. Always was there he went Hollywood.

Wouldn't expect nothing less from Crips.
I don't know what I was thinking when I made this quote.

Can't take it back, but forgive me. Don't need anymore negative energy out there.

Back
Top Bottom