Maxwell - "Pretty Wings" NTers need to recognize a living legend

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Album is STELLAR.

OP, change this to the official post.
You dirty @%$#%. You better go buy the cd.
mad.gif
Don't worry. He's earned my money.

Only draw back is that the album is short. There's no skipable tracks though, so that helps. And Stop The World, Love You & Fistful of Tears makes upfor the album only being 9 tracks. Quality over quantity...u cant be mad at that.

The length of the album is holding me back from liking it as much as I would like.

Otherwise it is beautiful, and I saw many missing albums from the display when I went at 12:40
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Otherwise it is beautiful, and I saw many missing albums from the display when I went at 12:40
pimp.gif
Yep, just a few copies left on display when I went too. Hope he's number 1 next week ...

"Help Somebody" and "Stop The World" have grown on me exponentially.

My favs are "Fistful of Tears, Playing Possum, and Pretty Wings".

Maxwell. Damn.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

"Help Somebody" and "Stop The World" have grown on me exponentially.

My favs are "Fistful of Tears, Playing Possum, and Pretty Wings".

Maxwell. Damn.
soooooooo glad I avoided hearing "pretty wings" because I think that's my fav song!!! That and "fistful of tears"

THISSSSSSS is R&B people!!!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

my g/f and I just looked in each others eyes...

no words.

Maxwell, what the hell did you do to us?

pimp.gif

At the concert, Maxwell said "if you can't get none after coming to a Maxwell concert, you don't deserve to get any!!" That's how this CDis.
laugh.gif

I picked it up yesterday. Had to go to like 3 stores but I picked up the last one @ Best Buy. This lady was like I'm about to beat you up for that Maxwell.

But Fistful Of Tears is my fav song on the album.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I picked it up yesterday. Had to go to like 3 stores but I picked up the last one @ Best Buy. This lady was like I'm about to beat you up for that Maxwell.

we ain't gon' fight no mo, we ain't gon' fight no mo
frown.gif

I've listened to the whole thing about 8 or 9 times all the way through since Tuesday.

R&B album of the year so far, and I really don't see anybody having a better R&B album this year either. I wish it was longer, but the materialpresented is so good regardless.

I work at target for the summer and soo many people were disappointed on Tuesday that we were sold out.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Yea I work at best buy & his album has been doing really well since it was released I managed 2 get a copy & I when I bought it there were only 2copies left but this is a great album it's a must have it I told my girl it makes me wanna make love 2 her under da stars or on a beach sumwhere..lol

Back
Top Bottom