Maxwell - "Pretty Wings" NTers need to recognize a living legend

bumpage..Album is unbelievable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'm convinced Playing Possum should be the next single.

The song...damn. Words can't describe how beautiful it is.

Nah Maxwell had it right with Bad Habits as the next single

Honestly, he could have chosen any track, save for the last one, and it would be a winner.

Album is classic any way you look at it.

Bad Habits.
pimp.gif

After the fourth listen of this album [{---Stop the World---}]
'the hell is this man on when he makes music
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

solid album, maybe it hasnt grown fully on me yet .. but urban hang is alot better to me

New single Lake By The Ocean. blackSUMMERSnight July 1st.

hope that spotify link works cuz the facebook one doesnt.

I kind of hear Fi****l of Tears in there.

Last edited:
blackSUMMERS'night is getting released on July 1.

New tracks "1990x" and "Gods" are also on Spotify.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Maxwell :pimp:.

On a semi-related note...the Neo-Soul era of the early 00's was too dope. Felt like everybody got to shine.

Another single dropped on Spotify -- "All the Ways Love Can Feel"

So far, the tracks seem much more upbeat, which probably coincides with the SUMMER album name and summer release.

Pregnancy rate about to go up this summer. :lol:

And this album is apart of a trilogy which means when probably won't get the last installment until 2022...:lol:

One of the few artists who can take such long breaks between albums, but the product be worth it.

Damn, this joint comes out Friday? Hell yes.

My wife's body is ready. :evil:

Btw, I find it no coincidence that Maxwell has worked closely with Stuart Matthewman from Sade throughout his career. Max and all of Sade are cut from the same cloth when it comes to releasing albums. :lol: I like it though--only drop music when you feel like you have something worthwhile to say. I feel like more artists, and music as a whole, could benefit from approaching music like this.

Damn, this joint comes out Friday? Hell yes.

My wife's body is ready.
devil.gif

Btw, I find it no coincidence that Maxwell has worked closely with Stuart Matthewman from Sade throughout his career. Max and all of Sade are cut from the same cloth when it comes to releasing albums.
laugh.gif
I like it though--only drop music when you feel like you have something worthwhile to say. I feel like more artists, and music as a whole, could benefit from approaching music like this.
Speaking of Stuart Matthewman, he's also involved with Sweetback and Twin Danger.

I'm a big fan of both their music. Their albums are on Spotify btw.

Back
Top Bottom