Maxwell - "Pretty Wings" NTers need to recognize a living legend

Maxwell is a damn pioneer, I expect nothing short of a big comeback from him

album dropping July 7th "BLACKsummernights"

cant believe it's been 8 years since "NOW"

Since BP3 doesn't look like it's comin out until the end of the summer, it will be my first CD purchase since last year.
pimp.gif

bout damn time too

I remember they had the snippet of Pretty Wings out since like '07
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats good with my dude D'Angelo tho?

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

bout damn time too

I remember they had the snippet of Pretty Wings out since like '07
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats good with my dude D'Angelo tho?
i heard he's recording again...he was an Badu's show when she was in Richmond which is right around where he's from...he didn'tperform tho...but he did meet with a few fans who made it backstage...

I just found out this song is out, and it's so tight. If you think this song is wack, you must not like females. I play Maxwell for a girl, and the drawscome off so easy. And that's speaking from experience... Just found out this is gonna be a triple album, glad to see Maxwell back...

Originally Posted by areyouin729

a Maxwell disk is like a free bottle of KY
I was listening to the radio when he was on 105.1 with Ed Lover and Free, and Ed Lover was joking around about how that 'Night' albumshould come with a rubber inside
laugh.gif

Maxwell said Black is gonna be R&B, Summer is gonna be like gospel, and Night is gonna be all slow jams
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Sounds a little bit like "Chocolate legs" by Eric Benet, still a nice song though

more like Chocolate Legs sounds like Pretty Wings cuz it seems its been floating around for a few years...
laugh.gif

Anyone heard "Bad Habits" yet? WOW. This album is looking to be Urban Hang Suite Part II, on some classic tip.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I just found out this song is out, and it's so tight. If you think this song is wack, you must not like females. I play Maxwell for a girl, and the draws come off so easy. And that's speaking from experience... Just found out this is gonna be a triple album, glad to see Maxwell back...
wow, three cds!!! well in 8 years dude should have been doing 2pac numbers in the tracks department.

I'm holding out on hearing anything else until July 7. After that, it will def be on and poppin. Maxwell is just classic R&B...if you can'tappreciate him then you are certified wack.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I'm holding out on hearing anything else until July 7. After that, it will def be on and poppin. Maxwell is just classic R&B...if you can't appreciate him then you are certified wack.
Agreed...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom