MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by 23jmart

I am going to be in Orlando in a couple of weeks. I am planning on going to the outlets, but there are 4 nike outlets in the area, I want to know which one is the clearence outlet. Thanks in Advance
The Kissimmee Clearance Outlet is what you are referring too. It is in the Value Outlet shop, it's hard to locate online when you google itbut I'll give you the address:

2573 Old Vineland Rd. If you are going towards the Disney World area it will be located on your right side. The outlet is near Eastgate (as Disney describes itwhen referring to the hotel area there). The most noticeable store in the shopping center (it is a shopping center, not a large one), is the Bealls towards theback. The shopping center is next to the EconoLodge motel, which I stayed at last time...lol.

so i went to my local nike outlet on sunday because i had to return some stuff i ordered online. while i was waiting to return my stuff, i looked over to theother register and happen to see the employee open the box from the customer and to my surprise its a pair of cdp 12's. i gotexcited and ask the two guyswho were buying the shoes if there is anymore and they said they bought the last two that were sz 9. after i get my money back i walk around the store to seeif there were any missed placed and i stummbled across the display case in the front of the store and see that one of the models has one cdp 12 on its feet. iask an employee if they can see what sz it is and sure enough its the 11 i need. i was so happy, cdp 12 for 120
pimp.gif

84535ca6ec4dc5b2c91c45923143666de7bd398.jpg
3b3152e1c9c34f342a22fb8f85341127312e510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom