MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

bdaf_1.JPG

Zach, did they have any clear sole samples?

Just got back from Jeffersonville, couldnt find anything, no good samples or nothing. They had the white/orange 8's for $100, and no 30% off the back wall.

I snatched these over the weekend at my store in Williamsburg, one size 8 left but its in a nike box and no dvd..... u can ask for the 30% and they should letu slide
laugh.gif

whoops forgot my employee number was on there but a good pickup for 66 and some change
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

those 23s are a steal.. the colorway was well slept on i remember when the pics first came out everyone wanted it but i don't know what happened.. i guesseveryone wanted the white n reds instead

^yup it's my favorite xx3 colorway personally, I'd love to be able to get a pair for $60. I got my current pair for about $100. definitely slept on.the main thing I love about that pair is the grey suede instead of the leather. it just looks so much cleaner. and the gold accents are real nice. i just hopethe clear rubber doesn't yellow!

Went to Gabriels in Lancaster this weekend and picked up some Penny II's and Nike Air Max DT '96. for $50 a piece. they had some dope silverflightposites too, but not in my size
frown.gif

nothing new at arizona mills....fsr of the orange viii's $100....lebron dunkman v sz. 8.5 hash wall

Woodburn and Northbend have Lunar Trainers in the white/black/neon colorway, I just ordered two size 10s from Northbend for $63 each. Free s/h of course.
Not sure what they have left.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Woodburn and Northbend have Lunar Trainers in the white/black/neon colorway, I just ordered two size 10s from Northbend for $63 each. Free s/h of course.
Not sure what they have left.

haha i just got mine this weekend for 28 at the outlet....hash wall minus 30% from like 40 bro...

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

DaddyRabbit, you may want to take down the picture of that receipt since it has an employee number on it.
Pretty much. Dudes across the country will be using your # saying "yeah that's my brother in law. I get that 30 right?"
grin.gif

^^ is there a promo code? or is it already automatic? i see some shoes that don't have the discount applied.

edit: nm, its auto, but has some exclusions: amare white foam lites and camo soldier 3s.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Ndc got Lebron Soldiers III Camo and Dunkmans FSR Retail $110

good news, hopefully ill be able to order a pair of dunkmans tonight

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

they got the freshwater 95's for 108 with that discount FYI
Aaaaaaaaaaaah so tempting......

yeah tell me about it, I still haven't copped yet but I might just wait for the max orange's

Back
Top Bottom