MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.
also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

that being said if you need any lrg x monster phone cases, pm me $17 shipped (cost)

Camarillo update

Nike Dunk High Vandal Premium FSR $59.99
2wqbxbr.jpg

Hash Wall
Air Force Max B Black/Grey $59.99 Sizes 6.5, 7, 10
Air Force Max B White/Red $34.00 Sizes 11.5 & 12

On the Women's end there were 2 styles of Lunar Trainers for 69.99 & 59.99

everything else that was posted in the april thread is still there

employees are very helpful here
definitely not shady w/ the info
unfortunately no luck w/ the AJ11&12

from the other thread

blackcat23mj wrote:do you guys know if i call an out of state outlet right now and place and order, will i be able to get the 30% off thats going on right now?i heard someone said they are allowing it but anyone know if the south chicago outlet is doing it? free ship is nikefind right? mention it?

thanks in advance.

im wondering thsi too? i want to get the black phats

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ arent you banned?

those prods are real nice....

LOLZ

MODS: ban this fool already. he contributes nothing

Anyway. my Ross had those black/Purple Terminator hi's. Nothing else that good, besides the usual things mentioned before (Zoom Flight 96, ATC, etc)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by xbiker47

nerd.gif
waits to see kid lebrons zoom powers
nerd.gif
Here is the photo of when I had them in my hand:

I dont think ive seen this colorway before
pimp.gif
I hope some how theserelease in the future

saw a couple deals at colorado mills nike factory store:

max90_sail_org_garn.jpg

$19.99 + 30% off of that, I think it was mostly 10.5-12 or 13.

max1_skull_roy.jpg

$29.99 + 30% off, sizes 10.5 and 11.5 only, I think.

309018011.jpg

$29.99 + 30% off, sizes 10-12 or so

also saw a bunch of samples in size 9 with the IK tags. there were black and yellow air force 180s, some black and red and white am lights (not any of thenormal releases that i've seen, and leather toe box), and the maroon air max 1's with the silver swoosh. those were the notables, and they were all$59.99 + 30% off.

saw some lebron vi black/red/whites at castle rock nike in I think size 9 and lower, they were $80 + 30% off.

I have no idea if these stores will give the 30% off over the phone, and I don't know when the sale ends.

also copped a pair of zf 96, all black with the reflective stripe, for $30.

went to ontario today, they had the 30% off thing too. Also 30% off clearance apparel.

They had some ATC 1s (sz 13 only) in white/neon for 19.99 - 30%, sz 10-11 black/red force maxes for 29.99 - 30% (saw one white/red sz 11), one sz 12 zoomtrainer for 29.99 - 30%, and a few pairs of AF25s (white/navy patent leather) in sz 12 for 29.99-30%. There are also a few pairs of Prod2 Hi white/red for69.99-30% (sz 8-11 scattered sizes).

I picked up a pair of Vintage Black/gold vandals for 34.99-30% and a pair of AF25s.

So is this 30% off all weekend?
nerd.gif

might head up to the south chi outlet if this is true.

Went to the Silver Sands Outlet here in Destin, FL. Nothing of note unless you wear a sz 14-15, mostly 15. They had:

AJ 23 OLD LOVE sz 15 (about 10 pairs left)
AJF 5 black/lime sz 14-15
AJF 5 silver/lime sz 14-15
AJF 5 black/royal blue/red sz 15
AJ 23 Low white/red sz 14-15

ALL WERE $59.99. ALL HAD BOXTOPS, AND WERE INCLUDED IN THE ADDITIONAL 30% SALE THAT ENDS TOMORROW. WAS TOLD THAT IF YOU WERE TO ORDER THEM, THEN YOU WOULD GETTHE ADDITIONAL 30% OFF. DON'T FORGET THOUGH, SALE ENDS TOMORROW. I AM HITTING THE FOLEY, AL OUTLET ON MY WAY HOME TOMORROW, AND MAY EVEN TRY TO HIT THE NEWORLEANS, LA OUTLET.

Vacaville Outlet

Nike Dunk High Olympics - $99.99 FSR
321762-661.jpg

Samples 59.99 atleast 4 to 5 pairs
317891-005.jpg

317891-003.jpg

316383-041.jpg

Jordan Phat 1 Lows $79.99 Close to FSR
339894-161.jpg

Jordan 8 $99.99 - FSR
aj8_wht_stlth_org.jpg

Jordan 8 Low Womens $19.99 lots of size 11 and various sizes (Hash Wall Item)
aj8_w_lo_cin_pink.jpg

Lebron VI Christmas Edition its either 49.99 or 59.99 FSR Kids Size Only

SB Trainers 3 colorway one is the j-pack cw but dont remember the others - 69.99 FSR

Back
Top Bottom