May 9: fall of the Nazi's anniversary

You're acting like the russians single handedly defeated the nazi army, you wold be surprised how much of a role other countries played during WWII

and oh yea, and we are the greatest country in the world, you mad?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

Z'dnyom Pobedi!

However, your facts are incorrect.

Stalingrad was 1943

Berlin fell to the allies may 2nd, 1945

Germany signed the official surrender documents very late during the day on May 8th, 1945

At about 1-2am on May 9th the surrender way officially announced. My father was 5 years old that morning when my grandmother took him to Krasnaya Ploshed (Red Square) to watch captured German POWs being led through the street .

RIP to the 10 million dead soldiers and 12 million dead civilians. Its true that if it wasn't for them, we'd all be speaking German today.
i studied some of it, every source has a different number, although the numbers dont really matter. it is clear that the USSR did the majority ofthe work during WWII, the US stepped in at the last second, then claims victory when the Soviet Unior defeats Germany
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

You're acting like the russians single handedly defeated the nazi army, you wold be surprised how much of a role other countries played during WWII

and oh yea, and we are the greatest country in the world, you mad?
pimp.gif

no one's mad, i love the US, hence i live here. The US tends to exaggerate their role in WWII. (The USSR>US>Russia today)

Originally Posted by Sputnik

it is clear that the USSR did the majority of the work during WWII, the US stepped in at the last second, then claims victory when the Soviet Unior defeats Germany
laugh.gif
fam why did you make this thread, you knew your intentions even before you typed this crap up, cut it out, why cant you just say I love mycountry/ My country is the best and leave it at that
grin.gif

someone is clearly mad, plus this happened 50 years ago, stop caring, do you think when people look back at WWII they are arguing about which country did themost "work"??????, nah, they are celebrating because millions of lives were saved and a dictator was exterminated

sign off

I love both countries. That's why I believe that US and Russia should combine together into one country..............
Called Russia hahahahhahahahaha. (it's a joke don't get butt hurt crank)

Back
Top Bottom