*MAY RELEASE DATES* MAJOR CHAINS - CANADA

NT Canada,

My apologies for being about 1 week late with this, but here it goes nonetheless..

SAT.05

Jordan
Spizike
blk/red/gry
$260

*I am pretty sure that the colourway is WRONG and the SKU listed turned out to be the SKU for the True Blue Spizikes from 04/28. However, this may be the "FIRE RED" Spizikes that a few shops have released already or will be releasing this Sat. Call your local spot to confirm 100%

Nike
AF1 Lo "Philly"
Wheat/Nvy
$120

SAT.12

Jordan
Retro 3
Wht/Sil
$200
Inf-Mens

Nike
AF1 Lo
Glacier/Wht/Blue
$120

SAT.19

Nike
AF1 Prem
wht/red/Nvy

FRI.25

Converse
WADE 2.0 Lo
blk/wht/red
Inf-Mens

SAT.26

Jordan
Retro 1
blk/red & wht/grn/gry
$140 EACH

Jordan
Retro 1 Lo
denim/red

There is no mention of the other 37 pairs of Jordan 1s dropping towards the end of the month (See Jordan Retro release date thread), but that does not mean they will not pop up.

Peace,
Phil​

thanks for the post.. looks like Canada is getting anymore Kobe's.. gotta go to Ebay i guess...

so, Canada is probably only gonna get the Black/Yellow Kobes? ...shame...
formerly shoeWUfreak

I dunno if there is already a thread, but when is Canada gettin the Elephant Pack? or did they alrdy get em?
For Sale/Trade:
Jordan X Steel DS Sz 11
Gdft Black White Fitted rocwiler2k@msn.com

canada IS getting the strengths, they will be a quickstrike at footlocker, 209.99, date is either may 25th or 26th, i will confirm tomorrow
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

Rocwiler2K,

June.

AirForce1s, thanksf for that info, do you know if the kobe IIs will come out in other colours(the same model as the black/maize, but in different colours, not models).

formerly shoeWUfreak

no idea my dude, looks very bleek.........if the strengths are only a QS, and we didnt get the lakers color, then its not looking good
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

feelin' those low blacked I's but not liking how they changed the original samples sole to red instead of that clear black hotness!
I can't deny it,
I'ma jock ridah,
U DONT WANNA FK WIT ME!

Back
Top Bottom