May Wrestling Thread | AEW Blood & Guts Tonight | Y2JOTM TBD

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jun 1, 2011
He mentioned them by name directly?

Sure the Billionaire Ted, Fake Diesel and Razor gimmicks but in terms of "promoting" their actual material which is what Stone Cold interviewing Jericho is doing in 2021.
Oh no doubt they had never actually promoted them, but they surely did everything besides mention them directly

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Oh no doubt they had never actually promoted them, but they surely did everything besides mention them directly
Correct.

I was just talking about speaking of their existence directly like Stone Cold will do if AEW is mentioned in the Podcast.

But honestly, they might not even mention it.

We will see.

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
ihust1e ihust1e may you share your retrospective thoughts on this ig post?

How do you think Dave would describe a Puerto Rican to someone who's never saw one b4?

So that gives him the right to say that about Puerto Ricans?

How do you know he's never met one before?

Or are you just trying to be funny?

Joined Nov 16, 2018
So that gives him the right to say that about Puerto Ricans?

How do you know he's never met one before?

Or are you just trying to be funny?
Since idk where you r going w/ this & it sorta feels that I have just been interrogated. I am making a request that u explain how you interpreted my initial question.

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Since idk where you r going w/ this & it sorta feels that I have just been interrogated. I am making a request that u explain how you interpreted my initial question.

Nah, you know what? Nevermind.

It's pointless. Anything he says is never wrong so why bother.

My mistake.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now