May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but dont worry they have passed the torch to the young upstart shane mcmahon
0707C9A0-B4BE-4876-8059-96E2A1B2A5BC.jpeg

We have no idea what the stable will look like. They were meant to sound like that on Monday to hide their voices. Let's wait to see who is on the stable and what they do with the talents on the stable before judging.
They look terrible? We have no idea what they look like. Going to wait for the reveal before making any judgement.
:lol: :smh:

I'm just not going to bash Retribution without knowing who's in the stable and what takes place after that reveal. Now a month or 2 pass after the reveal and hen I will say if I enjoy it or not.
Going to check out these retribution segments from last week and yesterday in a bit.
You have no shame :lol: :smh:
ezgif-4-8fee0859129d.gif

Where does Balor go from here after losing the NXT title to steroid Kross? I see two options

1. Go on Raw and get his revenge on the Fiend for snapping his neck and sending him back to the development center aka NXT

2. Go on Smackdown and dethrone Roman Reign

Where does Balor go from here after losing the NXT title to steroid Kross? I see two options

1. Go on Raw and get his revenge on the Fiend for snapping his neck and sending him back to the development center aka NXT

Smackdown is at least somewhat watchable. Hopefully he’d go there

how can you even get back to the big shows and be relevant again after losing in the minor leagues to aryan kross?

Who are you thinking about that is OLD and in the way? Name names.

There isn't currently anyone on that roster that is in that Hogan/Flair/Savage stage in WCW where it could have been argued that they were DONE.

Edge is a bum so we aren't counting him.

WWE doesn't have that, "The old dudes are holding the young dudes down " stench that WCW had.

noblekane noblekane

Please respond.

On first listen I like Santos Escobar's new theme.

However his OG theme was perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom