May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, the main event looks like the only thing worth watching. But damn, it should be a classic. Edge and Daniel Bryan are both so much better than Roman, it’s ridiculous. They are naturally great at what they do. Roman just has the look... and absolutely nothing else.

Wow, the main event looks like the only thing worth watching. But damn, it should be a classic. Edge and Daniel Bryan are both so much better than Roman, it’s ridiculous. They are naturally great at what they do. Roman just has the look... and absolutely nothing else.
So Rhea/Asuka and KO/Sami isn't worth watching?..
FrustratedStone.gif

I'm curious as to which celeb wrestling at WM you think has done better. You might have said last night, but I don't remember.
I said Rousey but people said she shouldn't count because of her background. (Which I get)

Not WM, But I remember being more impressed with Kevin Greene's first match. He also participated in a higher profile match on the card.

But in general, I hate the idea of outsiders being able to waltz in and give the impression that "this is easy."

Celebrity matches are good for bringing in casual eyes but I think it hurts realism.

How dare they force Hulkamania to walk out there in that damn costume, side by side with an absolute career jobber.

I said Rousey but people said she shouldn't count because of her background. (Which I get)

Not WM, But I remember being more impressed with Kevin Greene's first match. He also participated in a higher profile match on the card.

But in general, I hate the idea of outsiders being able to waltz in and give the impression that "this is easy."

Celebrity matches are good for bringing in casual eyes but I think it hurts realism.

I get what you're saying, like you said - Miz and Morrison deserve most of the credit.

But I think considering his current status in the music industry, and seeing how well he performed - I'm not really sure how anyone else can be put above him in terms of in ring performance. Dude literally opened the match and was the focal point for 85% of it. Miz and Morrison made him look like a million bucks.

It sounded like the fans were BOOING Hogan and then all of a sudden I heard cheers. Wondering if WWE was manipulating crowd noise.

Roman-Reigns-Laughing-GIF-RomanReigns-Laughing-Sitting-Discover-and-Share-GIFs.gif

Back
Top Bottom