May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get what you're saying, like you said - Miz and Morrison deserve most of the credit.

But I think considering his current status in the music industry, and seeing how well he performed - I'm not really sure how anyone else can be put above him in terms of in ring performance. Dude literally opened the match and was the focal point for 85% of it. Miz and Morrison made him look like a million bucks.
Yea, there needs to be some sort of context used when grading those performances though.

I need to see a list.

How many were singles?
How many were tags?

Either way, it was a good moment for WWE. They don't care about realism so anyone can walk off the street and make their world-class athletes look weak.

So everyone here loves Roman now? Last time I was in here, everyone was laughing at how terrible he was. I haven’t seen any improvement in any of the clips I’ve seen...

Wrestl
I'm curious as to which celeb wrestling at WM you think has done better. You might have said last night, but I don't remember.
There hasn't been one w/o an athletic background. Pulling Ronda or Pat is just an attempt to rain on that man's parade. Homie looked a like wrestling a fan living out his dream. He w/o a doubt has had the best debut celebrity match I can think of.

So everyone here loves Roman now? Last time I was in here, everyone was laughing at how terrible he was. I haven’t seen any improvement in any of the clips I’ve seen...
I asked that question in here some time ago but these NTWT jobbers stayed quiet

Im sensing I must have missed something about Hulk? What did he do?
RockEyeRoll.gif

Back
Top Bottom