May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E9575AC7-EF35-4F60-9CA1-FAD71337C887.jpeg

F686BB23-3B8F-4C29-B907-CFFCCCEBFC08.jpeg

FC505B00-5873-49DF-9D48-B041B8CE629E.jpeg

Hunter really going to give all these top women to Vince to just fumble to Charlotte in the same year one day

And WHY is RG standing in the ring cheesing with BB/RR ? :lol:

What is the connection? She isn't even in the same NXT Generations as BB/RR . :lol:

WWE REALLY tries too hard with the, "LOok how EMOTIONAL/HAPPY our women are" spots.

The Thick Boy had impressed me a bit at Takeover. Originally thought dude was trash.

Curious as to why you paired some of these underlined matches with eachother?

Really curious as to Why you didn't compare the Women's Titles Matches with Eachother?
I've explained and said this multiple times..Match for match, meaning each match compared to the same match from the next night..So Match1/Night 1 compared to Match 1/Night 2..Or Night 1 Main Event vs Night 2 Main Event..Night 2 had more title matches so you can't compare those to Night 1..The only fair thing to do is compare each Night's match based on where it appears on the card..

But if you want to make a Night 1 vs Night 2 fantasy card I'll gladly compare what you want and be confident Night 2 is still better..IMO..

I've explained and said this multiple times..Match for match, meaning each match compared to the same match from the next night..So Match1/Night 1 compared to Match 1/Night 2..Or Night 1 Main Event vs Night 2 Main Event..Night 2 had more title matches so you can't compare those to Night 1..The only fair thing to do is compare each Night's match based on where it appears on the card..

But if you want to make a Night 1 vs Night 2 fantasy card I'll gladly compare what you want and be confident Night 2 is still better..IMO..

What kind of forced manipulated comparison system is that Case? :lol:

Come on man. :lol:

Compare the matches to their equal counterpart on the opposite show. Not based on match order.

What kind of forced manipulated comparison system is that Case? :lol:

Come on man. :lol:

Compare the matches to their equal counterpart on the opposite show. Not based on match order.
You can't be this simple brother DCs..How am I supposed to compare the US title match on Night 2 to the IC title match if they're both on the same night when the goal is to figure out which night is better?..But lets do it your way..

Rhea/Asuka>>>>>Botch/Belair
RR/DBry/Edge>>>>Lashley/Drew
Riddle/Seamus>>>>>>>>>>Big E/Uhaul
Women's Tag Title>>>>Women's Tag title Tornado Turmoil
Cesaro/Seth=KO/Sami
The rest was not worth mentioning I guess..I can't really figure out how to compare..So I'm still saying Night 2 was the better night..

Case Case , when in the HISTORY of, "Comparing PPVs" has ANYONE compared them based on the matches using match order and not Card vs. Card? Matches vs. Matches?

I enjoy Kayfabe so I will play along but I know you ain't being serious.

#NTExtremes

lets see

current roster talent

karrion kross

scarlet bordeaux

drake maverick

roderick strong

cameron grimes

shotzi blackeart

la gear

joaquin wilde

robert stone