May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s the deal with Black is his contract up soon? Have to think they’d let him go as well unless they wanna be petty and make him wait.

How do you configure the "sense" to release Samoa Joe & Billie Kay in the same day? AND that brought Mickie James w/ all credibility & credentials w/n WWE alone, just to underutilize her her whole run. Samoa Joe was Brock's best feud, and they didn't capitalize on it afterwards. Billie Kay has consistently been one of the highlight personalities for years. The breakup showed that see carried the Icons :rofl: Wtf? This company is really ran by brainless jackoffs.

How do you configure the "sense" to release Samoa Joe & Billie Kay in the same day? AND that brought Mickie James w/ all credibility & credentials w/n WWE alone, just to underutilize her her whole run. Samoa Joe was Brock's best feud, and they didn't capitalize on it afterwards. Billie Kay has consistently been one of the highlight personalities for years. The breakup showed that see carried the Icons :rofl: Wtf? This company is really ran by brainless jackoffs.

I think the women released is them saying that their women's division is stacked on all 3 rosters.

I think Kay had potential but let's assume both her and Royce go to AEW, that's more time for them to be on tv and it helps that AEW women's division.

The Samoa Joe release is a shocker to me. He was over with the crowd as heel or face. He hasn't wrestled for a while. Maybe he can't compete in the ring anymore? IDK, hopefully that's not the case.

Jesus Christ, Vince on some Thursday Afternoon Massacre steez today. Some of these we knew had to be coming, but man. All the while, poor Aleister Black is begging out and they're like nope, we'll owe ya one pal!

Strap a rocket to her. Upward and onward for her

it was so pointless to break up the IIConics. Smh.

She may be the better worker but Billy Kay is the star of the 2.

I would definy add them both, though.

Can't hurt that terrible women's division.

Back
Top Bottom