May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oJDD005.gif

I always liked the explanation for the wood chip truck's presence being "Vance doesn't want his top stars hurt in such a dangerous match."

...so he brings out a motor vehicle and tries to drag the Cell down on top of them, obvio.

gotta love #VanceLogic.

Moxley/Kingston vs Kenny's Bullet Crew storyline. :emoji_sleeping:

Cody vs QT was cool. Cody bleeding out of nowhere. :lol:

Britt in a squash match that could have been on Dark or Elevation.

SCU wins the 4-way tag match which everyone knew they would win because they can't lose or else they break up. :emoji_unamused:

The Blood and Guts match was good. The finish def could've been better.

I like the design of the cages.

Watching aew now ..... did Cody openly blade himself while he was doing the figure four ?

what part of the game is that 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Jericho's was worse. You could see him fiddling with his wrist tape for a minute and half trying to get the blade out. Then he had to keep it between 2 of his fingers for a few spots so he wouldn't drop it, and it looked like he had carpal tunnel. Then when he actually did it, he just held his hand still and moved his head around on top of it. :rolleyes

This y;all's company..

#WWEAlternative

See how yall defend this.

Somebody revive @PLVN please

Nobody wants to see him do that and get hurt :lol:

A&W is just #LowIQ per usual in closing their show with a guy jumping into the foam pit like he's at Camp Woodward. And yes, I'm aware that there's probably like 3 people in here that even have any idea of what I'm talking about.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I've always critiqued AEW.

Just because I don't get irate over Marko Stunt or Orange Cassidy doesn't mean I give them a pass on any and everything they do.

Yea you have definitely given them passes for nonsense in the past. Not even focusing on OC and MS. :lol:

But yea, glad to see the progression either way.

Good one here B Sox B Sox Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom