May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was when he had that apolo creed gimmick in tna. he had some good matches before he went to the e

vince mcmahon is the worst person on this planet. he really asked pillman’s wife the day after his death on live tv how she gonna feed her children now that pillman is gone? the **** wrong with that man?

Yall still watch his programming.....

why everybody hate dave metzler now? it was all good when he would slob the wwe’s knob and hate on tna every chance he got for 20 years but now that he got a new love in aew, wwe fans hate the guy?

dont worry if you love someone set them free. if they come back to you it’s yours. if not it wasnt meant to be

I don't recall a time where Meltzer ever really sucked up to WWE.

New Japan
All Japan
All Japan Women
NXT

Remember people used to tease him with, "BUt if this was @ The Tokyo Dome."

He took his shots at TNA but it was never in favor of uplifting WWE.

why everybody hate dave metzler now? it was all good when he would slob the wwe’s knob and hate on tna every chance he got for 20 years but now that he got a new love in aew, wwe fans hate the guy?

dont worry if you love someone set them free. if they come back to you it’s yours. if not it wasnt meant to be
I've never not love David Allen Meltzer..I've always held his thoughts and opinions in the highest of regards..Especially his views on Kenneth Omegatron and Christopher Irvine..

Ruby seriously might be the most visually pleasing wrestler out there man. Her look is seriously perfect. The gear, the hair, the tats, the makeup. Find me a better combination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom