May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve never seen the big deal with Miro. He was boring when he was undefeated with Lana. Breaking up Rusev Day was still really dumb, but beyond that gimmick he’s never been interesting to me. He’s ok in the ring and on the mic, but nothing special.

imagine thinking its 'cool' or 'different' to see a ref do that stupid ****

adding yourself to the match to get your lame pop is so corny
I miss those once in blue moon situations when refs would occasionally stand up for themselves against heels. JBL & HHH come to mind thinking about who sold it well.

I’ve never seen the big deal with Miro. He was boring when he was undefeated with Lana. Breaking up Rusev Day was still really dumb, but beyond that gimmick he’s never been interesting to me. He’s ok in the ring and on the mic, but nothing special.

odttksfadct51.jpg

He face Darby tonight? I don't see Darby dropping the belt until fans are allowed to return to arenas.

almost time for the best wrestling show in the u s of a!!!
dynamite!! 😍

unlike the wwe products this show actually features good wrestling

Really interested to see the delicious jade and what she has to say.
C7E657AE-47DE-4F97-B1FA-E1361989BC45.jpeg

This faction is buns. Everyone is a dwarf
6DCACDAE-29F4-4A19-BEE1-88C8EE428B36.jpeg

Pac better win this. I dont give a **** if the fans like orange. omega and pac have some classic matches together
D6B6EEFE-95D6-4366-AE31-F04659B40FD8.jpeg

Hopefully nagata wins but i bet there will be funny business and mox girlfriend kingston will stick his nose in it
4C24B7FF-2EED-4DCF-8B4C-FB71D67DA9DD.jpeg

This will be a good one. no way the young ****s drop the belt to these old bucks
124F4764-EF8C-4493-9CA7-8138092DBD2D.jpeg

Its finally time for miro to shine. The whole world is sick of darby and his emo face paint sugar daddy

E98A9DDB-D9DC-4B9A-AE8A-48F7947F6283.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom