May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice try.

I don't have an issue with him.

I just need for you dudes to put things into proper context.

Solid performance for a first timer on a HUGE stage. That took balls.

But that was made possible because He had some great hands protecting him with those vets on the other end.

I know that translates to "hate" to some of you so deal with it.
This match was probably Miz's best performance I've ever seen from him..He was actually a ring general tonight and guided Baddest of Bunnies to an amazing celebrity performance..

Miz's in ring work looks so weak and unbelievable to me..he's a botchfest and is kinda dangerous in, and out, of the ring..But he shined tonight..I'm giving a huge amount of respect this 1 time..

Maybe she should write in her notebook: "Dear Mercedes, for the love of God please don't ever do your terrible 2 Star Frog Splash again..It's an embarrassment to Eddy and his legacy..And while you're at it please quit doing any kind of dives or anything that has to do with you and the ropes"..

This match was probably Miz's best performance I've ever seen from him..He was actually a ring general tonight and guided Baddest of Bunnies to an amazing celebrity performance..

Miz's in ring work looks so weak and unbelievable to me..he's a botchfest and is kinda dangerous in, and out, of the ring..But he shined tonight..I'm giving a huge amount of respect this 1 time..

AnyRemarkableAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

Thought Sasha should’ve retained going in, but after actually watching them in-ring together, it would’ve required some chicanery for me to rightfully believe she could beat Bianca. Like danger style danger style said, it looked like Zion with a high schooler.

Bianca still needs to improve in the ring for sure, but she can already do some impressive things, and has basically everything else you could ask for in a star.

It's beautiful to see what Benito did. To see a fellow latino who grew up idolizing this art, living out his dream after accomplishing what he's done in the music industry. First all spanish album to go #1 on the charts, and he just fit right in with the WWE universe. Like someone said on this thread earlier, he gets IT.

PS. Shout out to Miz and Morrison. You can tell they knew he was about THAT.

Back
Top Bottom