May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is everyone on the Cesaro bandwagon now? Son been a mid carder his whole WWE career and we're now supposed to believe he's elite, world class talent? Dude is like 40 years old. Give a new guy a push but I guess this is a trend in the WWE creative at the moment: Take some guy who's been around for a long time, midcard, build some momentum then give them the belt. They did IT with Koffee, want to do IT with Big E and now Cesaro? In a similar way they're doing IT with Edge.
Keith Lee should have been headlining and winning the belt by this year. Lee/Bianca should be the WM moments of this year. Belts should be going to "new" young talent who "recently" came on the scene and had a dominant year capping it off at WM not some midcarders who've been around forever and have nothing to prove.
2020 WM Night 1 > 2021 WM Night 1

Every Tom, **** and Harry with a twitter account has a "hot" take nowadays. These dudes just read a tweet they agree with and regurgitate it with a thesauraus to make themselves sound like they know anything.

There currently are no active NEW generational talents in WWE. They’ve been hurting for that for over a decade.

Finally finished night 1 it was solid for the most part.

Bad Bunny really took the time to train and prep for this match so props to him on that as well and miz and Morrison.

I watched a lot of the stuff last night, man what a show. I’m mad this stupid app I can’t get on my tv so I have to watch it on my phone, however the show itself was great.

seeing people again was fantastic. Bad bunny is a bonafide superstar with those moves. Lashley and McIntyre entrances were epic, they are making lashley into this BEAST, Omas and styles were great, that main even put a little tear in my eye ✊🏿

I doubt night 2 will live up to night 1, but I’ve been really impressed so far.

also, Jericho was discussing AEW fully on WWE tv. Crazy

Why is everyone on the Cesaro bandwagon now? Son been a mid carder his whole WWE career and we're now supposed to believe he's elite, world class talent? Dude is like 40 years old. Give a new guy a push but I guess this is a trend in the WWE creative at the moment: Take some guy who's been around for a long time, midcard, build some momentum then give them the belt. They did IT with Koffee, want to do IT with Big E and now Cesaro? In a similar way they're doing IT with Edge.
Keith Lee should have been headlining and winning the belt by this year. Lee/Bianca should be the WM moments of this year. Belts should be going to "new" young talent who "recently" came on the scene and had a dominant year capping it off at WM not some midcarders who've been around forever and have nothing to prove.
2020 WM Night 1 > 2021 WM Night 1

Every Tom, **** and Harry with a twitter account has a "hot" take nowadays. These dudes just read a tweet they agree with and regurgitate it with a thesauraus to make themselves sound like they know anything.

Cesaro has always been recognized as a very good wrestler who’d get his push randomly stalled out. He did what he always does, shows out through sheer wrestling ability despite the lack of mic skills. He did this in 2012, 2014, during his feud and teaming with Sheamus, during his James Bond/stripper phase, and now last night. We’ll see what they do from here.

Last edited:
There currently are no active NEW generational talents in WWE. They’ve been hurting for that for over a decade.
None?
Cesaro has always been recognized as a very good wrestler who’s push he to randomly stalled out. He did what he always does, shows out through sheer wrestling ability despite the lack of mic skills. He did this in 2012, 2014, during his feud and teaming with Sheamus, during his James Bond/stripper phase, and now last night. We’ll see what they do from here.
Exactly what I'm talking about. Why should I care about what this guy did in 2012 or 2014? Why is that stuff being used as a measure for a deserving push or title challenge NOW?

Back
Top Bottom