May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is everyone on the Cesaro bandwagon now? Son been a mid carder his whole WWE career and we're now supposed to believe he's elite, world class talent? Dude is like 40 years old. Give a new guy a push but I guess this is a trend in the WWE creative at the moment: Take some guy who's been around for a long time, midcard, build some momentum then give them the belt. They did IT with Koffee, want to do IT with Big E and now Cesaro? In a similar way they're doing IT with Edge.

Good points all around Mr. GM.

WWE loves putting certain folks in the mid-card and then forcing them on us.

Ginger would be another example, even though it was to get into the Indian Market.

But I remember hearing MSL once say it makes more sense to start someone HIGH and see if they can hang and if they can't, THEN put them in the mid-card. Not vice versa because the audience generally views someone as they were initially presented.

With Cesaro, people just knew his potential but WWE never gave him a fair shot. So we are just glad to see him get SOME type of WM Moment.

Ready for Night 2..I think it's gonna be better than Night 1..
1618173946073.gif

looking at the card for night 2.....looks like we already saw wrestlemania last night

unless we get some 5 star matches, the card looks like ***

they really bout to put the title on edge?

how long is moxleys contract with aew? if eddie kingston is all he got he should just go back to the wwe

Name one.
Wouldn't Bianca be considered new and generational? Rhea Ripley, other NXT wrestlers that they bring up through the ranks? They don't even have to be new to the profession but young and a fresh new face to the main roster like Keith Lee. SOME claimed Andres Cien Almas could have been IT.

Wouldn't Bianca be considered new and generational? Rhea Ripley, other NXT wrestlers that they bring up through the ranks? They don't even have to be new to the profession but young and a fresh new face to the main roster like Keith Lee. SOME claimed Andres Cien Almas could have been IT.

Na. None of them are gonna be generational, game changing talents.

I watched a lot of the stuff last night, man what a show. I’m mad this stupid app I can’t get on my tv so I have to watch it on my phone, however the show itself was great.

seeing people again was fantastic. Bad bunny is a bonafide superstar with those moves. Lashley and McIntyre entrances were epic, they are making lashley into this BEAST, Omas and styles were great, that main even put a little tear in my eye ✊🏿

I doubt night 2 will live up to night 1, but I’ve been really impressed so far.

also, Jericho was discussing AEW fully on WWE tv. Crazy

I had to find a work around to get it on my Fire Stick. Are you using a device or trying to get the app on your actual TV?

Vince McMahon doesn't want anyone else to "burn" him by leaving Wrestling to go to Hollywood.

As a result, it has been said for years that nobody will be allowed to be "generational, game changing talents."

Good points all around Mr. GM.

WWE loves putting certain folks in the mid-card and then forcing them on us.

Ginger would be another example, even though it was to get into the Indian Market.

But I remember hearing MSL once say it makes more sense to start someone HIGH and see if they can hang and if they can't, THEN put them in the mid-card. Not vice versa because the audience generally views someone as they were initially presented.

With Cesaro, people just knew his potential but WWE never gave him a fair shot. So we are just glad to see him get SOME type of WM Moment.

Jinder’s an anomaly. He was a 100% jobber that they strapped a rocket to solely cause of the Indian market and cause “protein shakes and great workouts” made him look like a million bucks.

Back
Top Bottom