May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif
These actually felt like matches I paid for. So of the others were would make for good tv matches. Bobby & Drew set the tone for Night 1 excellently.

These actually felt like matches I paid for. So of the others were would make for good tv matches. Bobby & Drew set the tone for Night 1 excellently.
Bobby/Drew wasn't better than KO/Sami, Cesaro/Seth, Rhea/Asuka, or Triple Threat..Wasn't even close..I agree it was waaaayyyy better of a kickoff match than Randy/Bray..

Technically Edge did have DB pinned too.

EYE could see him making that argument and challenging Roman at "WrestleMania Backlash" :rolleyes

Then Roman puts him out of his misery for good and send him home as a family man.
tenor.gif

The Edge has nothing left to offer in real life and in kayfabe.

Dude was getting outworked and brought like 3 chairs into the match only to get his **** smashed in.

Beth Phoenix stands a better chance at this point.

Last edited:
Definitely think this is the best Mania since Levis Stadium. Not really sure what the argument could be otherwise.

Definitely think this is the best Mania since Levis Stadium. Not really sure what the argument could be otherwise.
That's what I said..And we've been to a couple in between tonight and Levi Stadium..This was bettr than Dallas, Orlando, or NOLA 2.0..I don't really include last year's Mania since it was held under crazy circumstances at the last minute..

But I do have to say that Charlotte/Rhea from last year's Mania is one of the best women's matches I've ever seen and was hands down the best match of either night ..That's why I'm happy Rhea got her W tonight because she deserved to beat Charlotte last year and should've won this year's Rumble over the less deserving Bianca..

Back
Top Bottom