May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t forget Jessie Kamaya was the first woman mopped up by Retribution:rofl:

Last edited:
Gotta say, I think Lumis has the best looking spinebuster(of an ACTIVE wrestler) out there right now. Looks clean and vicious every time.

Indi looking into the camera with the thumbs up got a laugh out of me :lol:

Heel Swerve ain't really clicking for me. Seems like more of a natural face.

Taya's theme was funny as hell to me for some reason :rofl:

I'm gonna give Carry On's face turn a chance first, him as an ***kicker babyface might work out. We'll see.

I don't know wth Scarlett is doing with her facial expressions though :lol: girl was looking like one of those Mass Effect Andromeda character models before it got patched.

Kushida gonna go through like 10 more attire changes by the time his NXT run is done. Santos dropping the belt was the right move. Probably gonna be Carry On's next feud.

Last edited:
Gotta say, I think Lumis has the best looking spinebuster(of an ACTIVE wrestler) out there right now. Looks clean and vicious every time.

Indi looking into the camera with the thumbs up got a laugh out of me :lol:

Heel Swerve ain't really clicking for me. Seems like more of a natural face.

Taya's theme was funny as hell to me for some reason :rofl:

I'm gonna give Carry On's face turn a chance first, him as an ***kicker babyface might work out. We'll see.

I don't know wth Scarlett is doing with her facial expressions though :lol: girl was looking like one of those Mass Effect Andromeda character models before it got patched.

Kushida gonna go through like 10 more attire changes by the time his NXT run is done. Santos dropping the belt was the right move. Probably gonna be Carry On's next feud.

They need to turn Swerve back, they took his fly music, his fly intro, his cool character, his cool moves, his name should be Surly now.

Bianca losing the title back to Sasha Friday, Sasha's plates still on the title.

A Horsewoman without the title, for an extended amount of time, lol ok.

kross is great as a heel plus hes maga so he will get extreme heat always

So the men's and women's NXT champs are both on the trump train?

tenor.gif

what is he gonna do on the main roster? hes so small.
If you can provide quotes of me saying I hate/dislike small wrestlers I'll humor your wild claim.
You 100’d this post. That means you have some sort of disdain towards smaller wrestlers. Along with your pet bunny that ran away from home that grew your hatred of Bad Bunny, did you lose a wrestling match to someone smaller than you when you wanted to go over and now you hate smaller guys? I come in Reese’s Pieces.

Yea I 100% the post as a way to say smaller wrestlers generally do nothing on the main roster.

Also, any comment I have EVER made about smaller wrestlers has been in the context of being presented as the WWE World Champion.

You can't present only a small fraction of my point to promote a false narrative.

Many of my all-time favorites are Jrs.
Liger
Rey
Juventud
Ibushi
Hayabusa
Juventud
Tajiri

You 100’d this post. That means you have some sort of disdain towards smaller wrestlers. Along with your pet bunny that ran away from home that grew your hatred of Bad Bunny, did you lose a wrestling match to someone smaller than you when you wanted to go over and now you hate smaller guys? I come in Reese’s Pieces.
"Hatred for Bad Bunny."

My dislike of non-wrestlers being presented as equals to trained wrestlers was what I explicitly stated for being my issue with the Bad Bunny situation.

You have to start reading everything before you make claims man. :lol:

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican why do you hate smaller wrestlers when Liger is very small?
Bingo!

This was spoken about on the last MSL/Sullivan show. We (Americans) have made smaller weight division seem INFERIOR when we should have made them simply DIFFERENT. There was no reason that WCW Rey shouldn't have been able to headline PPVs as the "Cruiserweight Heavyweight" champion. WcW didn't have that vision. They made the Cruiserweights the "opening act."

Same thing in modern WWE. If Seth and Finn were actually put where they belong, they WOULD be in a smaller weight class and that SHOULD be ok; but that isn't how WWF operates/operated.
My issue with WWE is this.

Build up each division that you have to be respectable enough to headline a PPV without people complaining.

Women
IC
Cruiserweights
Tag-Team

Every other combat sport is able to do this. BUSHI and KUSHIDA sold-out Korakuen Hall last month. They both are Jr Heavyweights.

Instead of wanting to see man vs. woman, why can't we just keep it at SOLID woman vs. woman. Build that division up enough to headline a PPV. You build the division like that. You give your women respect by doing THAT. Not by giving pity wins over men that aren't believable. If that makes me sexist, whatever.

Like there are SO many things wrong with man vs. woman matches that I don't even need to go into but I just don't see that working man.

Maybe you do have some venom after all.

Back
Top Bottom