December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

You showed her New Jacks? What did she say?

How is Peep Jr?

We watched the Benoit and New Jack ones. She’s not familiar with New Jack at all and was like
62225FFF-241D-4A52-9AA5-06B3035A022A.png
62225FFF-241D-4A52-9AA5-06B3035A022A.png
he was doing this in the 90s?? How isn’t he in jail?” :rofl:

And he’s growing too fast, gonna be in school soon:blush::blush::blush: (well, depending on corona)

Watching The Big Show Show on Netflix. It’s not for us, but it’s not bad. It’s just old school Kid centric Sitcom. I hope he gets at least 3-5 seasons. I love seeing dudes getting work and paid after the career.

Brawl For All Episode tonight.

Vince Russo recently said that it wasn't his idea even though he said it was and Cornette and Prichard said it was his idea as well :lol:

Speaking of Russo

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican did you see that he is now booking for a promotion called Devotion Championship Wrestling?

According to Cornette, the was a match with 2 samoan wrestlers hitting each other with rubber alligators :lol: :smh:

Brawl For All Episode tonight.

Vince Russo recently said that it wasn't his idea even though he said it was and Cornette and Prichard said it was his idea as well :lol:
IT is pretty funny when they randomly go to those two talking **** about each other in some of these episodes :lol:

IT is pretty funny when they randomly go to those two talking **** about each other in some of these episodes :lol:

Supposedly there was an offer made for Russo and Cornette to do a podcast together but Cornette turned that down.

Cornette feuding with Meltzer, too.

Speaking of Russo

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican did you see that he is now booking for a promotion called Devotion Championship Wrestling?

According to Cornette, the was a match with 2 samoan wrestlers hitting each other with rubber alligators :lol: :smh:
Yea, I heard.

I also heard they were booking a Liger vs. Sasuke match on May 24th.

No fans.

Back
Top Bottom