May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jemele just shut up and grow with the time instead of being the ol grumpy lady.

hes right tho. rick o shay is 100 times more talented than leon ruff and twice his size and look where rick o shay is now?

cant see leon ruff going anywhere in the wwe looking like a malnourished dennis schroeder

maybe if he went to aew. aew got stick man as the tnt champion so anything is possible there

Somebody should tell her that even if they was real their name isn't Air Mag..smh..

leave her and her delicious black lace panty booty alone. she can rock all the fake air michaels she wants and i wouldnt mind

hes right tho. rick o shay is 100 times more talented than leon ruff and twice his size and look where rick o shay is now?

cant see leon ruff going anywhere in the wwe looking like a malnourished dennis schroeder

maybe if he went to aew. aew got stick man as the tnt champion so anything is possible there
Ain't Ruff the guy that used to be Cheeseburger??..

leave her and her delicious black lace panty booty alone. she can rock all the fake air michaels she wants and i wouldnt mind
If you can prove she has a delicious black lace panty booty then I'll take it into consideration ..

tenor.gif

While I agree with this in general, Ruff is more of a lovable babyface than Ricochet has ever been. Ricochet needs a mask and Konnan.

i liked the match, commentary as well. Those 2 had great chemistry. Tito's promo prior to the match was beautiful. Humble & amazing. Very likable guy.

Behind the Kayfabe...

JJ was 41 at he time.
Eddie Graham would commit suicide 9 months later.
Vince McMahon Sr. would pass away 1 month later.

JJ Dillion is most known for managing NWA's The Four Horsemen during the 1980's.
He was a WWF executive during the 1990's.
(Also was in one of the clips you posted.)

The two commentators for the match were Gorilla Monsoon & Pat Patterson.

JJ & Tito had wrestled each other going back to the 1970's.
"So obviously, a great comfort level there." - Dillion

marikomorose marikomorose

Okay, Bryan. What's the next move?

I see him taking the "Kota Ibushi Wrestling Research Institute" approach by doing random pop-ups in various promotions.

But forreal, he might just re-sign with the people that he has been getting paid from. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom