May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am glad to have this storyline back though :lol:.

Now that I think of it, Case Case has many storylines running right now.
Liv and Mandy dont have Eva's charisma to offer what Eva does.

Both Liv and Mandy are likeable people.

Eva is hateable, dislikeable and brings out all the jealousy.

Without doing anything.

Think about all the heel women on the roster, none of them in a million years can generate the hate and still get interest like Eva does, no one.

Not the Bellas, not any of the Horsewomen, if you go back in time, the only person Eva can rival with is herself when it comes to crowd heat reactions.

Emma
Lana
Mandy
Liv

Have all been tasked with trying to replace Eva's character.

All have failed.

All have become underdogs.

Not Eva, you still hate her.

STAR ENTRANCE, STAR REACTION:

Can't disagree with any of this.

I remember the amount of hatred that woman had when she was in her final NXT run.

But I do think it is, "Go away heat" vs. "I hate you but I like watching you" (Cena/Floyd/Ali) type heat

Now that I think of it, Case Case has many storylines running right now.

Can't disagree with any of this.

I remember the amount of hatred that woman had when she was in her final NXT run.

But I do think it is, "Go away heat" vs. "I hate you but I like watching you" (Cena/Floyd/Ali) type heat

But...she’ll also have to do something eventually. She can’t talk, emote, or wrestle. So all the heat she gets...what exactly is the endgame? Instagram and only fans were right there waiting.

Last edited:
Not saying it's gonna happen, but I'm betting that Eva will be much improved when she comes back..I have an odd feeling she took the training (which I've heard she's been doing for awhile at the PC) really serious this time around..

Then again I won't be surprised if she totally bombs, gets released by WWE, then has her family making Only Fanning content with her by next summer..

Last edited:
Peyton Royce was getting better in the ring, Billie Kay has personality and was funny. There was no reason to break them up, then fire them then bring her in.

6810B843-D643-4342-A987-965733AEC42E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom