MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

x252pqnnior61.png

Just watched last weeks episode. The entire chapter could have been wiped out because they got too comfortable at that hotel. Glad to see the prospect put in work with that pistol they gave him even though it was by accident. Shout out to EZ for once again using that brain of his to take out Ramos.

About to watch the episode that came out this week.

Smh there is entirely too much going on in the latest episode.
I can understand the prospect being sad about killing somebody, but having him commit suicide is crazy. They should have known his soft *** wasn't going to be worth patching in. Wish somebody would have at least explained to him how taking the life of that other Mayan insured that his brothers would be safe. He probably would have dealt with it better.

Coco out here trying to play Captain Save An Addict, but botched that plan. I'm shocked his daughter didn't tell the club what's up. I want to see an episode or two of them putting in work at Meth Mountain.

Adelita the cult leader out there with little children doing her dirty work, but wants to look down on the cartels. She's no better than them with her child soldier making factory.

There's no way EZ gets to leave with ol girl. That's why I believe Marcus will attempt to kill him, but kill the girl instead.

Miguel is out here attempting to kill people over his mother, but he's not doing a good job of asking why she ended up dead. How you going to kill your wife over something the ex nanny said? Shouldn't you at least confront your wife first? This guy has to be the softest cartel boss I've ever seen on television.

Yeah this season is definitely a step down from the others. The crazy thing is that CoCo is one of the better actors on the show and it's clear they plan on killing him. In my opinion he should have been the focal point of the club because EZ isn't that good of an actor or character. It seems like they just want him to be the eye candy for women viewers.

What a depressing episode. Seasons been fire though. One thing they need to explain is how Ramos and Canche found out about Santo Padre getting all that heron behind their backs...

Last edited:
:lol: :wow: @ this dude EZ elbowing the **** out of his girl with cops right outside cuz he wanted to beat some racists.

Miguel talks to his fired maid and off rip tries killing his wife. Using medication. Then totally backtracks and saves her. Doesn't even get the details for how his mom died :lol:

This emotional dude is not a cartel boss.

Adelita crazy.

:lol: @ fat prospect

Last edited:
Tired of this treacherous wife. Was expecting her to die at least with this finale. Not just ditch her husband again.

Coco being a junkie simp was a meaningless subplot.

Canche still being alive :smh:

Potter showing back up :lol: Adelita not having a short convo and being drawn in :lol: Plus it looks like she already killed his family.

Been lost on this other subplot. So this other Mayan dude is gay? Barely can keep up with any of the characters in his storyline

:lol: @ that ending. EZ dumb

Tired of this treacherous wife. Was expecting her to die at least with this finale. Not just ditch her husband again.

Coco being a junkie simp was a meaningless subplot.

Canche still being alive :smh:

Potter showing back up :lol: Adelita not having a short convo and being drawn in :lol: Plus it looks like she already killed his family.

Been lost on this other subplot. So this other Mayan dude is gay? Barely can keep up with any of the characters in his storyline

:lol: @ that ending. EZ dumb
Yea I’m with you on the keeping up thing…It’s so many different ppl involved and subplots on this show, and they rarely tie up any of the storylines so it just keeps going and ppl be sticking around for a min or showing up with lil context :lol:

The way they got rid of EZ ‘s shorty so that he could stay was weak, thought she was gon get hit up by the 2 dudes waiting in the whip or something …Bet she pops back up next season

Elgin lookin like a tall *** Chapo.

This season was disappointing overall.
I wanted Galindo to find out that Felipe was his father.

El Padrino and Nestor making moves :pimp:

Yeah…Che caused all that death and destruction to get revenge for his boyfriend. I don’t think Bishop killed him at the end. EZ would of jumped up if he heard a gunshot that close to him.

I still hate how they never revealed how Ramos and Canche found out about the heron. Major plot hole.

Season was solid. Thought it was funny that Eazy pulled out the strap and walked to the gate like he was gonna take on all those guys along with molotovs being thrown over. I guess they did that to further put emphasis on him being cut from that "warrior" cloth which they spent the last 3 or so seasons doing. (especially this season)

Season was solid. Thought it was funny that Eazy pulled out the strap and walked to the gate like he was gonna take on all those guys along with molotovs being thrown over. I guess they did that to further put emphasis on him being cut from that "warrior" cloth which they spent the last 3 or so seasons doing. (especially this season)
Or feeling like he had nothing to lose after losing his love.

Can't believe this thread is dead after that season finale.

Looks like the Santo Padre chapter no longer has any allies. All of the chapters that sided with them are now dead and the others are coming for blood. Wonder how they're going to get out of this.

Miguel is still the weakest cartel boss I've ever seen. He would be the definition of "you're your mommas son"

I don't understand how the rival Mayans president managed to get out of that warehouse unscathed. The blast knocked EZ on his butt and left him a little bruised, but the rival president who didn't have time to get out of the building somehow is walking around without a single scratch.

Glad my favorite character CoCo gets to live for another season. I swear he was going to end up dead by trying to save that chick.

Speaking of Mayans, the main characters played on a recent episode of Celebrity Family Feud. Somebody must have told them to stay in character because they acted the same way on there lol. My boy Angel showed up with an orange outfit and orange hair.

Back
Top Bottom