MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

I'm making fun of an soa fanboy on reddit who is still upset about a joke from last season. It was when steve asked "who"s jax teller?" and gilly said "who gives a eff?". guy is saying it was disrespectful to the audience and the reason less people are watching.

I'm making fun of an soa fanboy on reddit who is still upset about a joke from last season. It was when steve asked "who"s jax teller?" and gilly said "who gives a eff?". guy is saying it was disrespectful to the audience and the reason less people are watching.
It makes sense in universe too. Why would another charter of the rival biker gang care?

It makes sense in universe too. Why would another charter of the rival biker gang care?
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense but soa fanboys are weird. They act like jax should be worshipped by every biker character. Most probably know him as a mass murderer who collided with a semi-truck.

Good thing there are no other witnesses at the hospital who saw their faces and no security cameras there either.

Good thing there are no other witnesses at the hospital who saw their faces and no security cameras there either.

Exactly what I was thinking. It was a stupid plan to begin with. Hospitals have cameras everywhere....
I'm still shocked tho. They didnt have to do girl like that. I know she wanted to snitch but whatever happen to the good ol' " if you snitch I'll kill your whole family" threat?

Mayans-MC-4x-7-compressed.jpg

:smh:
EZ let this chick girl go and went for the the toxic one that refuses to be fixed lol.

Nurse's make good money too. His bum *** should've took her and left the state :lol:

This man EZ is gonna end up being the oppo clay and jax. Angel gonna rip by the end of this at the hands of EZ imo

EZ embracing the darkness. However, his usual think it out find an alternative, weigh the options is gone. He just making the difficult decisions.

This man EZ is gonna end up being the oppo clay and jax. Angel gonna rip by the end of this at the hands of EZ imo
With EZ getting Alvarez out the paint, wanting war with the Sons and then Angel saying he doesn't know who EZ is anymore seems to suggest they are setting next season up for an obvious shootout with the Sons but some brotherly drama and even more division between the Mayans. With all of their drugs now gone I could see Angel either leaving for another charter or trying to turn the club against EZ.

With EZ getting Alvarez out the paint, wanting war with the Sons and then Angel saying he doesn't know who EZ is anymore seems to suggest they are setting next season up for an obvious shootout with the Sons but some brotherly drama and even more division between the Mayans. With all of their drugs now gone I could see Angel either leaving for another charter or trying to turn the club against EZ.

The charter gets dissolved at the end most likely imo

These fools crazy as hell. The whole charter would of been dead if Alvarez didn’t step in at the first episode of the season. And now these fools pull the kill switch on him? :smh:

Kinda speechless on EZs evolution into full villain mode this season. Its definitely made the show more interesting imo.

Has season 5 been confirmed yet?

Back
Top Bottom