MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

p15725058_b_v8_ab.jpg

Ezekiel "EZ" Reyes is fresh out of prison and a prospect in the Mayans M.C. charter on the Cali/Mexi border. Now, EZ must carve out his new identity in a town where he was once the golden boy with the American Dream in his grasp.

reviews:

https://deadline.com/video/mayans-mc-review-kurt-sutter-sons-of-anarchy-edward-james-olmos-fx-video/

https://variety.com/2018/tv/reviews/tv-review-mayans-m-c-fx-kurt-sutter-1202908074/

Need Jax to somehow be written back into this spinoff :pimp:

it looked like they had a dude looked just like him in the background when

SAMCAL showed up

they got me wantin to rewatch sons to see if that guest scene happened in the jail

cool seeing alvarez and that hes still the og

general carillo from narcos or diego jimenez from power is in it playing a cop turning the heat up on the mc

the hispanic guy from american crime season 1 & 3 is in it playing an ******* member of the mc

the father of jennifer lopez daughter on shades of blue is in the mc too

edward james olmos is in it too

i hope they put up next week ep early

I peeped EZ's bike going over a dead crow. I was like obvious symbolism is obvious. EZ's high school girl is now with the cartel dude. In real life he woulda taken the L knowing what they're capable of doing but seeing this is TV, he's gonna try to win her back or some ****.
Also fat Samoan dude :sick:.

Pretty good start to the show.
They did the Fat Samoan guy dirty lol.
Nice amount of references to SoA.
So the main character is an undercover informant?! smh

Can somebody clear something up for me.... Was it the Mayans idea to have a third party rob the Cartel boss? Can't remember everything from the episode, but it seems like some of the Mayans plotted with that cult to have the Samoans steal the supplies. I might just be way off track though.

Pretty good start to the show.
They did the Fat Samoan guy dirty lol.
Nice amount of references to SoA.
So the main character is an undercover informant?! smh

Can somebody clear something up for me.... Was it the Mayans idea to have a third party rob the Cartel boss? Can't remember everything from the episode, but it seems like some of the Mayans plotted with that cult to have the Samoans steal the supplies. I might just be way off track though.

I think it was the main character's brother and two of his friends only

The main character being a snitch already kind of threw me off

I guess we will see where this goes

That's what I meant to say. Seems like some of the Mayans are plotting on taking over the chapter. You could tell that the old head Mayans were confused about the situation.

I'm mad they had the SoA roll in deep like that and not do any real damage.

That's what I meant to say. Seems like some of the Mayans are plotting on taking over the chapter. You could tell that the old head Mayans were confused about the situation.

I'm mad they had the SoA roll in deep like that and not do any real damage.

They could just be trying to get rid of the cartel

But I assumed they were trying to takeover as well

They could just be trying to get rid of the cartel

But I assumed they were trying to takeover as well

initially I thought they just wanted to get out from under the cartel but we'll see as it unfolds.

Back
Top Bottom