MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

If that's the case, then I doubt Galindo would have done it. He's still not that evil of a person. If anything, it would be his adviser.

Also the Rebels leader was paying close attention to that little boy after his "hide and seek" situation near the walkie talkie. Could she have planned for the kid to record them with the phone? Then again, I just don't see the Rebels killing innocent people like that... Would pretty much defeat their purpose.

well it might not have been her innocence so much as the boy blew their spot up

so killing the nun prevents galindo from finding and interrogating her

Glad I wasn't the only one confused by the ending

It would be crazy if the Rebels killed the Nun

IMO Galindo did it

Remember he was pissed when he saw the Nun with his kid earlier in the episode

He wanted to go down there and do some damage but his wife convinced him to become a man of the people so they could weaken the Rebels support.
My main suspect is the adviser and that older woman that's always by is side. It's as if they don't think Galindo has what it takes to lead the Cartel.

I see Sutter is up to his Suttery assOl’ tricks again....

Prospect being all smart and already with a Book in his hand :flames

Sutter is cooking the same dish, and I like it.
I too, hope there is a place for Smits in this show.
I really liked him in Sons
Need Jax to somehow be written back into this spinoff :pimp:
Fasho

Pretty good start to the show.

So the main character is an undercover informant?!
This show is going to be the mirror image of Sons, same ingredients. There will be a Trans character too, just wait....

Man DVR said this was an hour and 37 minutes, will watch tonight
Sutter is going to have every ep on this runtime. He started doing it on Sons, and it never stopped.

My question is why did bishop punch EZ in his grill for bringing up the BTT Samoan tat?
Caused outside Drama when the Club could have handled the Somoans internally, instead he made the Cartel aware and gave up the Clubs Power on retalliation.

Was the woman running the "dog pound" actually a He She?
I missed that part but, probably. We need a Trans or Gay character. It's a requirement.

Did they really have to Tweet "Giveit a Ring".........give the viewer a little bit of Credit, of course we are going to ring it. If they didn't Tweet us instructions, I wouldn't say this was a blatant rip off of a Mr. Robot and/or Atlanta type move.

Last edited:
It sure was. How the heck you go from blaming each other for the child being kidnapped to having rough sex?

That scene where the Rebels ambushed those crooked cops was on point. Didn't see that coming at all.

Didn't know that the particular Mayans chapter we're following is a brand new charter. That would explain why they don't have ish together at all. Interested to see how things play out now that the old heads are suspicious of the young bloods. Hate that they're building towards friction in the club this early in the game.

This ***** got what looks like school kids working as her hitmen and assassin's.

They took out those cops in a damn near professional manner. So clean.

:rofl: @ that hate **** at the end. Dont do that in real life fellas.

Last edited:
Oh **** wow. Chick brought a whole bunch of problems.

Did Galindo dirty with the coke/heroin in the blanket of his child.

Last edited:
The kid deserved it. They took him in and he out there snitching to a cartel boss that's only using him as a lookout. I'm glad they let the little girl do it since she was the one that vouched for him.

I have a feeling the old head Mayans are going to F up and kill CoCos daughter.

I’m going to be so heated if they kill Coco or his daughter. Somebody’s gonna die this season....that’s just how it goes.

I just finished episode 4 where Emily gives them the plan to turn the opposition into the Devil or whatever, now....what the hell happened to her at the end of the episode? Did she just get trampled in the crowd or what? All those scrapes and blood everywhere.....

Yea that scene was trash.
That was a poor illustration of “a trample”
It was overall a weird confusing final scene for that ep.

Like we all understood she came up with the idea and they were gonna do it but then when it happens its like neither of them knew that was the plan being executed :lol:

And plan wise there's no reason to make her get injured to throw the scent off them since nobody would even think that was Galindo's doing.

That's like me planning a driveby on a crew to pin on someone else who use to have beef with them and then catching a bullet myself in the driveby I planned :lol: :smh:

Damn Galindo, you ain't have to do all that.

You in damn border crossing immigrant jail not a supermax prison.

Damn, I could not imagine my mother (or father) telling my long lost/estranged daughter to go sell herself on the street to make money :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Adelita on some next level boss **** letting Galindo know his entire operation a phone call away from being blown to smithereens in front of his eyes

Yeah that storyline is now interesting to me. Before she was beginning to push the bounds of annoyance with me.

Wonder why the feds decided to arrest Galindo now :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom