MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

Coco hit his mom with a Superman punch. Sent her a** flying back into the tub lmao.

His daughter tough as heck. Ain’t no way i would Be able to bang my face up against a toilet that hard without being knocked out cold.

Angel shady as heck. He set that other Mayans dude up.

Crazy seeing a possible partnership between the Rebels & Cartel. Shorty had the drop on all of his operations. Showed that she could have all of his stuff shut down within minutes if she gave the word. Probably the weakest cartel leader ever.

Lincoln Potter is such a bad character

Might be in the minority but I kind of am not feeling this show

I will finish out this season tho

Watched it last night. Can somebody explain the Galindo/CIA thing?

Wonder if that rookie cop gets killed. Don't see them going to jail for that body in the trunk.

Can't wait to see what CoCo does when he finds out he killed his mom for nothing.

That rat hopping out of the blanket while the two brothers were putting the body in the trunk was a nice touch. Neither of them can be trusted and I feel like that's going to force them to go against each other somewhere down the line.

Crazy that Galindo may partner up with both and try to screw over Potter in the process.

Gotta say despite his comfortable setting plot Potter was way too heavy handed in trying to get Galindo to partner with him but the again I can't go and forget Are lots literally kidnapped and had his son for several eps (weeks in show) just to offer him partnership.

The ending with the bros getting caught with the body in the trunk was pretty bad.

Watched it last night. Can somebody explain the Galindo/CIA thing
Sons of Anarchy were supplying guns to Galindo Cartel. Their plug was the Irish Kings. Potter tried to bust SOA and the Irish but the CIA put a stop to his investigation because they were secretly working with the Galindo Cartel. This eventually got Miguel’s dad killed somehow.

Serious ep.

Like the writing as things develop. Galindo makes his decision but EZ and now Angel get put in a situation where they basically have to inform on the Rebels who have now partnered with Galindo.

Director/showrunner was doing too much with the seeing things through the eyes of a snake :lol: Been doing too much with the animal themes.

:lol: @ wanting the brothers to kill their cop 22nd cousin

Sons of Anarchy were supplying guns to Galindo Cartel. Their plug was the Irish Kings. Potter tried to bust SOA and the Irish but the CIA put a stop to his investigation because they were secretly working with the Galindo Cartel. This eventually got Miguel’s dad killed somehow.
I slightly remember danny trejo being the cia guy in the cartel.

Lincoln Potter is such a bad character

Might be in the minority but I kind of am not feeling this show

I will finish out this season tho
It's kinda boring. Also it's only focused on 3 club members all season. I only know a few of their names, they're basically extras. I know they had to establish everything first and season is short being 10 eps.

I keep missing ish. What was the whole story about the dead brothers medical records?

I personally didn't want to see the Rebels and Cartel working together, but this might turn out to be interesting now that the DEA agent is forcing Angel & EZ to do his dirty work.

Seems like the season went by way too fast. Season finale is next week.

I feel like changing the channel whenever Lincoln Potter comes on

Such a horrible character

Way too much rat/snake stuff

We get it :lol:

He didn't get killed. I think he did due to health reasons. I thought i heard Miguel say that his dad had strained relationships because of his deal with the CIA and that but him in a grave sooner than he should have.

I hope they find a way to kill potter instead of their cousin. Maybe ask Adelita bae to help.

Damn they actually did it.

Now on to how EZ ends up having to stay with the club and how Potter screws him and Angel over somehow.

Good season finale, Marcus Alvarez continues to move up since SOA, gives up the Mayans Cut and moves on to become consigliere for Miguel Galindo

So I guess we'll be seeing more of Happy and SAMCRO during S2

Didn't like the episode. Killing family is all sorts of messed up. Plus happy being the mom's killer is weird.

Yea I think I'm good on this show

The ending was weird to me too

Prob won't tune in for season 2

PopularQuerulousCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom