MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

Somebody explain whats up with the brothers medical records...and how that relates to his mom lying and killing his mans ?

Somebody explain whats up with the brothers medical records...and how that relates to his mom lying and killing his mans ?
devante and the mom both lied to galindo and said his bro was kidnapped by their father's partner. Their dad refused to cooperate so his brother was killed. They lied because they didn't want galindo to negotiate for his kidnapped son and look weak. So they find out his bro really died because he was sick which means devante and the mom were ok with the rebels killing the baby.

It's not just any job but Consigliere for The Galindo Cartel, Miguel probably offered him a really lucrative package with a ton of stock options in their numerous companies, even tho Alvarez got the Mayans in position to own 50% stake of Diosa, Gun and Drug trade, this job is a step up for him

alvarez is the godfather of the club but leaves because of a job offer. That's weak.

Happy being EZ’s moms killer made me sick!

Was not expecting it in th slightest.

Really hated that they murked their cousin like that. Dude who plays him dies in every show he’s in so i wasn’t shocked at all :lol:

They actually been hinting towards it this season already with him mentioning him physically having trouble riding now, he's pushing 60 yrs old you can't ride you can't lead. This move is the best move for him

Could be a good move for the MC too. Now they have one of their own in with the Galindo cartel. What will be interesting is what Bishop will do next season. It seemed like he relied a lot on Alvarez.

I really hope Happy wasn’t the one that actually killed the mom. Maybe he just stole the car?

Yea I think I'm good on this show

The ending was weird to me too

Prob won't tune in for season 2

to52vaday2x11.gif

Man, I don't give a damn Jimenez died. Dude was soft af for a DEA agent.

Also what's up with the Mayor always bout to cry?

San Padre officials weak as hell.

I hate Potter, can't even stand seeing dudes face.

I wonder who is going to replace Marcus as El Padrino of the Mayans. I know the San Padre chapter is straight but the national club as a whole.

Bruh, happy was my favorite character in SAMCRO besides Jax. Damn man, really wish it wasn't him.

Finished season 1. The season really picked up after a few episodes and had a good finale.
I don’t see this show taking in new viewers or anything. It’s kind of for the die hard SOA fans and the viewers that got into it with season 1.

'Mayans M.C.' Season 2 Reportedly Coming in September
mayans-mc-jd-pardo-ez-fx-20044905-1280x0.jpeg

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/2019/02/05/mayans-mc-season-2-reportedly-coming-september/

Mayans M.C. Season 2 return may come at a similar time of year as its series premiere.

According to a report from Monsters and Critics, the FX motorcycle drama — a spinoff of hit drama series Sons of Anarchy — will return with new episodes in September.

FX CEO John Landgraf reportedly confirmed the month the series would be returning, though he did not provide as specific date. However, it is expected for the series to retain its Tuesdays at 10 p.m. ET timeslot for Season 2.

When reached for comment, FX representatives said a September date has not been made official, but the show will most likely land a fall return date.

The series was renewed for Season 2 less than a month after its premiere.

"Mayans M.C. is performing fantastically, proving to be a breakout first season,” Nick Grad, president original programming at FX Networks and FX Productions said in a statement at the time. "The series premiered as the highest rated cable series this year and continues to sustain a committed fan base, reflecting the talent and drive of creators Kurt Sutter and Elgin James. We couldn't be more excited to take this ride to a second season."

The rumored premiere aligns with series co-creator Kurt Sutter's previous statement after the Season 1 finale in November, claiming the series would likely return in the fall.

"I'll probably start back up with the writers at the end of January," he revealed to The Hollywood Reporter at the time. "We'll go back into production around the end of May. I like to have at least 16 to 18 weeks upfront with my writers to get a grip on things. We'll probably shoot for around the same time with the airing of season two. That's the schedule of it all, but as far as the ideas? There's a lot of viable jumping-off points."

Series star Danny Pino, who plays the role of gang boss Miguel Galindo, previously revealed the cast did not get much time to celebrate the ratings success of the show when it first premiered.

"I don't know if I ever really celebrated. I just want to keep working," Pino told Entertainment Tonight. "Like, 'O.K., we've now set a bar for ourselves. How do we surpass that? How do we dig deeper? How do we make the show and the characters and storylines more interesting and more relevant?' That's our task.'"

As for Season 2 hints, the actor admitted he did not know what would happen next on cable's No.1 drama of 2018, though he revealed his hopes for the show to maintain its authenticity.

"The writers are masters at manipulating not only the story, but each character, so that they're attuned to each character's authenticity. And that can keep you guessing," he told the outlet. "They're pushing for authenticity. They want to see the complexity that we all have. We all have that hero and that villain in us."

This one of the shows that I really need to go back and check a recap of last season...totally forgot what happened, was watching it last night straight lost :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom